SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to spoil your dreams, I'm still alive here. Your paragraph makes my eyes cry blood just trying to read it.

I've got an idea, why don't you and your friends let go of each other's dicks and go die. I don't care how you do it, it doesn't even have to be creative. Just die.

Hey now! I never said anything

bla bla bla bla bla, its such a nice day, why don't you go get a tan you pasty bastard. you look like a fucking ghost . did you spend all nite thinking of better ways to call me a retard cause that's all you've said. learn how to rip someone you infadel

bla bla bla bla bla, its such a nice day, why don't you go get a tan you pasty bastard. you look like a fucking ghost . did you spend all nite thinking of better ways to call me a retard cause that's all you've said. learn how to rip someone you infadel

Fuck getting a tan, I don't want to go outside in this heat.

I don't need new ways to call you a retard, I can come up with some if you'd like. I just call them as I see them and, I see you as a retard.

You are:

An incompetent ass

A ragged out pussy

A nut swinging fag

A little bitch

An overly cocky insignificant moron

As worthless as a used tampon in a maternity ward

Etc...

You should've ended up as a cum stain on the back seat of a car.

I am cocky, my cockiness comes from your like of intelligence . who says I don't want to go out in this heat? you are acting ike a real biggity bitch. oh so what im a nut swinger, your brians personal bitch. brian tell you jump and you say how high, he tells you sit you say for how long, he says bend over and you get sooooooo excited. if I should have ended up in a back seat, you should have ended up on your moms face. and you r he one that looks like an unwrapped tampon in that prom suit of yours. now its milkshake time.

U fucktards killed like 1,000,000,000 of my precious brain cells reading this crap.

Yall r a bunch of E-thugs! :asshole:'s

x2 this time im on the other end people usually get a head ache from me but dam haha

phil shut up hoe srts gettin up a running tomorrow im calling u out hoe!

x2 this time im on the other end people usually get a head ache from me but dam haha

phil shut up hoe srts gettin up a running tomorrow im calling u out hoe!

about damn time. i just got my stimulus check, so ill be putting my new injectors and what not in and having it tuned, then im coming after you lol

about damn time. i just got my stimulus check, so ill be putting my new injectors and what not in and having it tuned, then im coming after you lol

Haha noo cars not gonna be fixed just enough to run under its own power to boost mmm booooooostttt

Motors still fucked ill run eathier wayt