SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's something fun we can do tonight? put put, driving range, where's a gun range? movies, vandalizing, drinking, ricing craigs show car out?. any ideas?

ricing craigs car out sounds good that or movie (zohan looks funny as shit)

ricing craigs car out sounds good that or movie (zohan looks funny as shit)

I like that idea apc is going to be his friend. jegs stickers, flame vynals, auto zone wing, and we can't forget sweet dual fart cans

your a bitch who complains about squirell scamming. get your own and stop bitching . you bitch , now go swallow a dick, lick some balls, and grope a dildo

You talk big stuff on the internet my friend... Mopar is plotting something against you. Just a FYI keep track of your knee caps.

your a bitch who complains about squirell scamming. get your own and stop bitching . you bitch , now go swallow a dick, lick some balls, and grope a dildo

you jackass neither you or i should be battling. i was talking bout other people bashing

hahaha I talk shit non stop . you twats can't handle this, and zach why don't you step into the bashing ring instead of playing don king? ha pussy what's up? I heard you were too scared to talk to some girls at mckie ds today? are you gay? I've never seem you look at a girl the way u look at mopar? what's the deal?

hahaha I talk shit non stop . you twats can't handle this, and zach why don't you step into the bashing ring instead of playing don king? ha pussy what's up? I heard you were too scared to talk to some girls at mckie ds today? are you gay? I've never seem you look at a girl the way u look at mopar? what's the deal?

then here is what you do.......go to your bathroom. stand in front of the mirror and bash away, im sure you would have enough ammo to last for hours at a time. then you would spend less time on the web, save lives, and the economy would be on the rise again.

then here is what you do.......go to your bathroom. stand in front of the mirror and bash away, im sure you would have enough ammo to last for hours at a time. then you would spend less time on the web, save lives, and the economy would be on the rise again.

I thought we wernt bashing eachother? see here you go running off at the mouth, when you should be over in zachs car just waiting for him to give you another ride in his ss. maybe one day you'll be as fast as him, but until that day, you get to be his number one nutswinger. I got a ? for yeah, when he goes out to race do you pour his water into his mouth for him, wipe the sweat off his brow, and get him all hyped up, telling him how sweet his car is?