blacklick = no water

evan9381

have had no water today, all day. im near waggoner/kennedy, and apparently, it goes down to broad street. plan today was to get all the laundry done, dishes done, etc, and to catch up from this week. well, i couldnt even shower today...had to go to the gym to shower, take a piss, etc, then just decided to work out while i was there...was hoping it would be back when i got home...nope

NBC's site says theres a boil alert in affect, but i dont have shit to boil!

Ya it sucked, Its funny how you forget how much you NEED RUNNING WATER till its not available. I went out to Meijer and bought a couple gallons so we could at least brush our teeth and wash our faces before we left for a picnic today. Got home and it was on. YAY.

do you regularly go up and down waggoner? i think ive seen your evo a few times. the black on black in your sig is what made me remember. the windows tinted as well, right? always looks clean as fuck

Thanks, ya thats me.

news said it was a 30cm (i believe) water main break. it was only closed at the dip/curve between meijer and the top of that hill where the neighborhood is.

Ah, I didn't feel like driving around so I just went back home. Isn't that what they are working on at Waggoner and Havens Corners? Or is that sewer?

Also, I saw the bar in that new strip opened. I went to stop in with the woman and the parking lot was full of Impala's with 20's and just circled back around and out. lol

yeah, i was thinking of going this weekend but saw a few of those cars, and decided not to go. nice though, because i live on that end of those apartments. i can actually see the gas station from my balcony.

I've gone to Kennedys Korner about 4 times and everyones super nice that works there. They're are going to start serving food in the future also.

Is it gangsta?

Nicer than Donericks?

It's nicer then Donericks. Even though I also like dark bars sometime so I'll go to Donericks for that reason but I'll continue going to Kennedys Korner. They have 2 pool tables and are building a pation soon. I also think they might be looking for another bartender if anyone is interested.