roomate needed

ovrwght

me and g/f no longer getting along, instead of paying over 2000 to get out of lease i figured i would give this a shot. I currently live in a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath finished basement townhome in wothington meadows, off of park, it is literally 5 min from polaris mall and any other store, restaurant you need, i am a very clean person, always cleaning, im not a sloppy person. i could go into details but if interested i could explain in full. Basically my rent is $786 + around 220-250 for all utilities and cable and roadrunner. I have a small but energetic dog that gets along with anyone with food in hand, if your are interested your part would be around 450-500 for everything, my name is tony, you can contact me at 614-638-8472, you would also not be tied down to any lease agreement but would prefer someone who is going to stay until the lease is up in january, please let me know asap because it sucks having to pay all this shit on my own, thanks

i probably could go a little lower on the rent, if really interested i could give exact amounts, for sure rent is 786, gas is budgeted and ranges from 35-45 a month, electricity is a question due to this will be my first bill here while using the a/c for a longer period, insight cable with dvr and roadrunner is 99.95 plus tax so around like 105-110, water is included in the rent

• 4 weeks later...