Pit Bull Attacks Thief.

thorne

You're being a little bitch about the whole Pit identification think Bill.

Ohhh I'/m sorry I don't want my fucking dog killed because its nothing more that a bunch of shit. So if you wanna debate this I'm glad to but I think its obvious that the media fails but the Sheep are to stupid to relize it.

Ohhh I'/m sorry I don't want my fucking dog killed because its nothing more that a bunch of shit. So if you wanna debate this I'm glad to but I think its obvious that the media fails but the Sheep are to stupid to relize it.

I don't need to debate a stupid issue. That bill will not pass, it's that simple. You're taking this too far as usual. Guess what, my Beagle has Pit in him, I'm not getting all worked up. Just calm down on the whole thing.

My point was is they never ident a fucking dog right.

Your point it invalid because of the link you posted. They clearly stated it was an English Mastiff.

read my fucking post before you open your mouth. The point was if this same attack would have been in a non defensive manner that dog would have been classified as a fucking pit. If you dn't have a clue what your talkinga bout get the fuck out of my thread. My whole point is that the news created this fucking issue.

/rank

BTW hal don't take that personal I'm just really fired up over HRB568

no, if it were a pit and the victim a mail carrier, then the situation would have been different. In this case though, awesome artical and good dog! :D

regarding the whole pit craze.....I personally don't see such a bill passing...not with them taking away current dogs in good standing. I can see them not allowing new registrations or removing dogs that have a bite on their record.

This is a pit right? I mean if he would have kileld the dude it would have been.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1025039/Burglar-makes-mistake-choosing-22-stone-mastiffs-home-rob.html

read my fucking post before you open your mouth. The point was if this same attack would have been in a non defensive manner that dog would have been classified as a fucking pit. If you dn't have a clue what your talkinga bout get the fuck out of my thread. My whole point is that the news created this fucking issue.

/rank

Stop assuming stuff Bill, you look like a god damn retard. You're making shit up because you have a perception of how things are. By your logic, any dog that attacks is classified as a pit. That is one of the dumbest things I have read. Maybe you should shut your fucking mouth until you have a clue. You are posting ridiculous things because you are angry people think dogs that look like pits, are pits.

I have common sense, and more of a clue than you.

BTW Bill, don't take it personal, you're just fired up about something stupid.

Guest mrhobbz
Stop assuming stuff Bill, you look like a god damn retard. You're making shit up because you have a perception of how things are. By your logic, any dog that attacks is classified as a pit. That is one of the dumbest things I have read. Maybe you should shut your fucking mouth until you have a clue. You are posting ridiculous things because you are angry people think dogs that look like pits, are pits.

Welllllllllll, im lookin' for a new car which ones me.

A cool convertable or an SUV.

Too bad I didn't know my credit was wack, now I'm cruisin off the lot in a used subcompact.

Stickin to the vinyl and my posses gettin laughed at.

Efff are eee eee that spells free, credit report dot com baybee.

Ain't no wonder why you have issues, you are pissed about a bill that will never pass, way to be mad a worry causing yourself stress about something that has no chance of effecting you. Use some common sense, nobody is going to round up all your dogs, think of the tax dollars that would have to be used......

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/images/Smilies/huge_roll_eyes.gif

Thorne was trying to explain that he thinks if the burglar was killed by that dog, the media would have identified it as a pitbull for shock value, instead of a Mastiff. At least I think that's what he said.

Welllllllllll, im lookin' for a new car which ones me.

A cool convertable or an SUV.

Too bad I didn't know my credit was wack, now I'm cruisin off the lot in a used subcompact.

Stickin to the vinyl and my posses gettin laughed at.

Efff are eee eee that spells free, credit report dot com baybee.

Priceless

Thorne was trying to explain that he thinks if the burglar was killed by that dog, the media would have identified it as a pitbull for shock value, instead of a Mastiff. At least I think that's what he said.

Assumptions, that is the entire basis for this thread. Thorne assumes they would have done this. He assumes this without a factual base for the assumption. Calling that dog a pit is a huge leap.

Not personal I <3 hal.

No the mastiff bread as a powerbreed is sometimes misclassifeid as a pit. That was the point I think i presented my argument imporerly

BINGO

Not personal I <3 hal.

No the mastiff bread as a powerbreed is sometimes misclassifeid as a pit. That was the point I think i presented my argument imporerly

Much better. Next time, avoid an article with an English Mastiff. Maybe, MAYBE, you could get away with a Bull Mastiff.

Much better. Next time' date=' avoid an article with an English Mastiff. Maybe, MAYBE, you could get away with a Bull Mastiff.[/quote']

They look similar. My neighbor well down the street but he has a bull mastiff, He's friggin awesome but is a god damn tank.