Ohio MSF. Registration begins on Feb 02, 2009. Plus changes to Temp permit procedure.

jagr

You might get enough of a discount that it would pay for the course. You'll have to check with your carrier first. I have Allstate and I got like $6 off a year. I've heard better numbers from other insurers. But that was for the beginner course.

:( I have Allstate, too. I have not insured a motorcycle with them yet. I'm very interested to see what their rates are...I might be switching back to State Farm.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone I interested in the experienced rider course?

It's the one where you use your own bike.

No tests. Just skill practice.

i signed up for the morning one in franklin county 6/27 :metal:

Anyone I interested in the experienced rider course?

It's the one where you use your own bike.

No tests. Just skill practice.

I may be interested. I'll check out the site to get some more info.

I just signed my wife up for the basic rider class on 4/17, so thanks again for the reminder Saturday night.

I may be interested. I'll check out the site to get some more info.

I just signed my wife up for the basic rider class on 4/17, so thanks again for the reminder Saturday night.

no prob. Glad you made it up to the show.

6/27 might be a good date got me.

We'll convert your bike to a trike....no Worries :)
yeah that will really take the cones like champ

I think you'll be ok by June/July. I've had knee issues since I was a wee lad. So I feel what you're saying.

Also the advanced course is from 7 to noon. Then another group from noon to 5. So all you hard drinkers don't have to get up real early.

So who got in? I just registered my wife and I for the JUNE 18th class' date=' believe or not there were only about 5 spots left !!!![/quote']

My wife and I are signed up the same day. We will see you there. I'm sure i will meet you sometime before that once the weather is good for riding again haha.

My wife and I are signed up the same day. We will see you there. I'm sure i will meet you sometime before that once the weather is good for riding again haha.

Cool. I was wondering if anyone else from here would be in the same class. You got in for the 6/18 class at the ODPS right.

I had to register delaware county since franklin was full until like july.

I can still take this course even though I already have MC endorsement on my license right?

'

Yep. I had 2 people in my class that had endorsements already.

Im a little confused on which course to take so maybe some people who have been there can help. Ive ridden 1000 miles last year and want to take the MSF to get my license learn the extras should i take the basic riders course or the basic riders course 2?