Skyline GTR owner??

Forrest Gump 9

Guest mrhobbz
I'm looking to get a R32 Skyline GTR. That car is register in FL. The owner said he bought it from a guy in KY. So I'm just wondering if I need some kinda special paper work to get it register and insure in OH? Thanks in advance.

A title?

If the car has been registered in another state, all you would need is the bill of sale and an out of state vehicle inspection. This will give you the ability to register it in Ohio.

Granted this means the origional owner had to go through the proper channels, to aquire a new VIN plate, etc... for the car.

+1 like the maroon one at sonic that was here for NOPI or something

NOPI? Nope, That one resides here in Columbus, at least for a few more months. It's been here for about 4 years.

im seeing a lot of those this year. its the new rx7

He has one of those too! And both would drag you and your SRT buddy all the way around 270.

NOPI? Nope, That one resides here in Columbus, at least for a few more months. It's been here for about 4 years.

He has one of those too! And both would drag you and your SRT buddy all the way around 270.

Kyle's right? These noobs wouldn't even know who he is.

Don't forget the Gallardo.

are you bench racing? that's a no no. I don't doubt that he would beat us, but im sure he doesn't need you hyping him up. he can probably do it himself.

are you bench racing? that's a no no. I don't doubt that he would beat us, but im sure he doesn't need you hyping him up. he can probably do it himself.

Bench racing? Pssshaw! I am the builder, tuner, and caretaker.

He needs no hype, he's a legend here. "30 cheese chilitos"!