Just received an Amber Alert

1quikta

Just passing this on, I signed up via cell phone.

Manchester, OH

Black Chevy S10 tag OH EEL9013

Child: 17month W/M

Suspect: 29yr W/F 5'6" 165lbs

Eyes:Blue

Hair: Brown

Call 1-877-262-3764

Just hate the though of abductions. May God watch over the child.

Chris

• Upvote 1

That's such a horrible thing to have happen. I use to live about 25 minutes from manchester. THere's some really nice and well kept people there but there's also a shit load of trailor trash.

We use to call them the manchester river rats during high school sports on account that it's right on the Ohio River.

thanks for posting this

Its the least I could do. I have 2 girls (5yr and 1 week old) of my own and the nuts in this world scare the crap outta me. Don't know how I'd live if something happened to either of them.

I just checked my messages and the Amber Alert has been cancelled as of 9:30AM this morning. I went online to wirelessamberalert.org (I think) and signed up for this free service. Just an idea.

Chris

Cool good to hear about being canceled.

I would appreciate if you posted up when you get amber alerts.

There are alot of parents that probally have the same stance as you on CR as well.

Maybe if we help find a kid CR can get some good publicity

Cool good to hear about being canceled.

I would appreciate if you posted up when you get amber alerts.

There are alot of parents that probally have the same stance as you on CR as well.

Maybe if we help find a kid CR can get some good publicity

+1 Thanks for posting it, I may not have children of my own. But I have both a younger and brother sister, can't even begin to imagine.

the gold nissan one i heard about last night , they did an emergency broadcast of it (like when they do those annoying tests). It said a little girl was kidnapped, gave the suspects description, car and plates. Never seen that being done on tv before

as i was driving home last night on 670 west the overhead sign said "amber alert gold nissan (listed the plate i didnt catch it)" i was like wtf? does anyone know what that shit means?

Alot of the bigger cities now have the Amber Alert systems posted via freeway signs. Gives you the info and what to look for. Like I said you can sign up and have the alerts sent to you via text messages. It is totally free and you never know-it could be your kid, family member or neighbor.

It's this kind of crap, ie; amber alerts, working together, "Breaking News", that keeps people who obviously want children so bad they'd steal them. It keeps them from kidnapping someone like me when I was a child from my crappy parents. :(

I saw this morning on tv. Thought a bad weather warning was coming at first. At least they figured out what happened. The worst is not knowing.