Cookout after Roby Show (sat 6/14 )

BrianZ06

Ok here goes.I live just down the road from Roby's. I planned on going to the show but I might have to work in the morning . Depends on how much work I get done Friday. Anyway I'm going to have a cookout after the show hotdogs,burgers,etc.Time would be around 4-4:30 earlier or later does not matter to me when you want to come over. If I have to work I will be home around 1:00 but wont fire up the grill until around 4:00. Everyone here is welcome . I have plenty of parking space. I thought this would be a good time to sit around relax and BS with other car guys here. Please PM me and I will provide directions and more details.
  • Confused 1

I may do that. I'll have the kids.

Sounds good,bring some chairs. I dont think it will be as hot saturday. These 90 plus degree days with high humidity is killing me/us. I have 17 yards left to cut to finish off the week. Thats pushing it a little for one day.

Just want to clarify things for this cookout. I am not having anyone crash over, so bring a driver. I am not supplying booze and if your not of age to drink, no drinky on my property. Not trying to be an ass, just keeping it real. If your of age and want to bring a beverage of your choice, be my guest. These are my simple rules, if you do not like it you know what you can do with it :D