Preview of a WS6

Guest Hal

sounds good Hal, whats the cam spec's and brand?

I have the spec sheet out in the garage. It is an MS3 cam from Texas Speed.

As far as who's car it is, and exactly what was done, I will keep that to myself unless he says it is ok to spill.

Cory, I ended up doing heads and cam on it. He drove a little too long on his bent push rods.

I don't know if he will race on the street, it was my understanding he did more track stuff.

Brandon, the car is not tuned yet.

Mike is right, Johnny Cash "The Man Comes Around"

Sounds good Hal. Its my car, I wont be racing anytime soon still have some work to do. I will be picking up the car tonight, hopefully getting it tuned tonight, or tomorrow. Monday I will be swapping in a Dana s60 so I can run some sticky tires. Mods are, MS3 Cam, PRC Stage 2.5 Heads, LS6 intake, Longtubes, and true duals. Gears are 4.30 in the new rear, M6 car.

Sounds good Hal. Its my car, I wont be racing anytime soon still have some work to do. I will be picking up the car tonight, hopefully getting it tuned tonight, or tomorrow. Monday I will be swapping in a Dana s60 so I can run some sticky tires. Mods are, MS3 Cam, PRC Stage 2.5 Heads, LS6 intake, Longtubes, and true duals. Gears are 4.30 in the new rear, M6 car.

4.30!!! :eek: WOW!, sounds like you have a nice setup there. PM me when u wanna roll. :cool: