2009 Ferrari California

87GT

599GTB is my favorite....but I would take any Ferrari given to me also. :)

+1 but if I were to "afford" a Ferrari, it would not be an 8 unless I already owned a 12 and wanted another Ferrari. :)

I look at it this way, if you can afford a Mustang or a Firebird, if you are on here, you should be owning the v8 not the V6.... Or have both. :)

I've always like the look of alfas, especially the new ones, my problem with them is maintainance. Alfa Repairo. My dad used to have one, he loved it but i remember him working on it quite a bit

Fiat = italy's kia

I've always like the look of alfas, especially the new ones, my problem with them is maintainance. Alfa Repairo. My dad used to have one, he loved it but i remember him working on it quite a bit

Fiat = italy's kia

I have a special place in my heart for light 2 door hatches that are boosted. Anything made in Italy is ok in my book... so far that is.

That car's nice, but I would never own an exotic because of the cost of maintenance and the fact that I'd be scared to drive it anywhere.

If you were in that wealthy of a position, your view would change.

Roger the Car Salesman: My name's Roger, Sir. May I be of some help?

Memphis: That's funny, my name's Roger... Two Rogers don't make a right.

[laughs]

Memphis: Roger, I have a problem...

Roger the Car Salesman: Yes?

Memphis: I've been in L.A. for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night for the week for me.

Roger the Car Salesman: Well, a Ferrari would certainly change that.

Memphis: Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam...

Roger the Car Salesman: You would not be a self-indulgent wiener, sir... You'd be a connoisseur.

Memphis: Precisely. Champagne would fall from the heavens. Doors would open. Velvet ropes would part.

:)