R.kelly - Not Guilty On All 14 Counts!

SPLN SUX

Granddad: What's wrong with a man giving away a golden shower? Sounds like a nice gift to me.

Riley: (laughs)

Granddad: What? Shoot, I wish somebody gave me a golden shower. (Riley laughs) One, I like gold. Two, I like showers. (Riley laughs hysterically) Put it together, hey, that sound like the life, hyoo...

Riley: (recovering) If you're good, Santa Claus might give you a golden shower for Christmas. (he laughs)

Granddad:Christmas? My man, Santa.

Tom: Hey boys! Hey there Huey, Riley. I couldn't help but notice your sign and I hope you boys aren't too upset about me having to prosecute Mr. Kelly.

Huey: Hey man, you do what you gotta do.

Riley: (interrupting) Why R. Kelly, huh? What did R. Kelly do to you?

Tom: He's accused of relieving himself on an underaged girl on tape... which is against the law.

Riley: Okay, Okay, Okay. But let's examine this whole peein' thing. So I can pee in the toilet and it's OK, but if I pee on a person it's, like, not OK?

Tom: Well...mmm yeah.

Riley: Well what if I'm peein' and Huey's in the bathroom, and I accidentally pee on Huey. Should I go to Jail?

Huey: What the hell would I be doin' in the bathroom while you're in the bathroom?

Riley: Hold up, hold up! Remember when we used to sleep in the same bed when we was littler? From time to time I had a little accident...

Huey: You still do.

Riley: Shut up! So Mr. Dubois. Mr. "I wanna lock niggas up for peein'", what's the statute of limitations on bed wetting? Why not prosecute me and R. Kelly at the same time, huh?

Tom: Now, Riley, no one's going to prosecute you for bed wetting.

Riley: And you shouldn't. It's a natural body function. And now every nigga in the world gon' be scared to pee! I may never pee again!

Tom: Riley, it was a little girl!

Riley: Oh, I seen that girl. She ain't little. I'm little.

Tom: Yes.

Riley: Gary Coleman's little.

Riley: Mini-Me is little.

Tom: Very.

Riley: And to the best of my knowledge, we all managed to avoid gettin' peed on so far!

Tom: But what about the victim?

Riley: Oh yes! The victim... At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation?

Tom: I don't think that's...

Riley: (interrupting) I see piss comin', I move.

Tom: Hmm.

Riley: She saw piss comin', she stayed.

Tom: Yes, she did, but--

Riley: And why should I have to miss out on the next R. Kelly album JUST fo' that? (walks away)

Huey: (to Tom) Man, you just got beat by an eight-year-old.

Riley: (off screen) And, if R. Kelly goes to jail, I'LL PISS ON YO CAT

Granddad: What's wrong with a man giving away a golden shower? Sounds like a nice gift to me.

Riley: (laughs)

Granddad: What? Shoot, I wish somebody gave me a golden shower. (Riley laughs) One, I like gold. Two, I like showers. (Riley laughs hysterically) Put it together, hey, that sound like the life, hyoo...

Riley: (recovering) If you're good, Santa Claus might give you a golden shower for Christmas. (he laughs)

Granddad:Christmas? My man, Santa.

Tom: Hey boys! Hey there Huey, Riley. I couldn't help but notice your sign and I hope you boys aren't too upset about me having to prosecute Mr. Kelly.

Huey: Hey man, you do what you gotta do.

Riley: (interrupting) Why R. Kelly, huh? What did R. Kelly do to you?

Tom: He's accused of relieving himself on an underaged girl on tape... which is against the law.

Riley: Okay, Okay, Okay. But let's examine this whole peein' thing. So I can pee in the toilet and it's OK, but if I pee on a person it's, like, not OK?

Tom: Well...mmm yeah.

Riley: Well what if I'm peein' and Huey's in the bathroom, and I accidentally pee on Huey. Should I go to Jail?

Huey: What the hell would I be doin' in the bathroom while you're in the bathroom?

Riley: Hold up, hold up! Remember when we used to sleep in the same bed when we was littler? From time to time I had a little accident...

Huey: You still do.

Riley: Shut up! So Mr. Dubois. Mr. "I wanna lock niggas up for peein'", what's the statute of limitations on bed wetting? Why not prosecute me and R. Kelly at the same time, huh?

Tom: Now, Riley, no one's going to prosecute you for bed wetting.

Riley: And you shouldn't. It's a natural body function. And now every nigga in the world gon' be scared to pee! I may never pee again!

Tom: Riley, it was a little girl!

Riley: Oh, I seen that girl. She ain't little. I'm little.

Riley: Gary Coleman's little.

Riley: Mini-Me is little.

Tom: Very.

Riley: And to the best of my knowledge, we all managed to avoid gettin' peed on so far!

Tom: But what about the victim?

Riley: Oh yes! The victim... At what point does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation?

Tom: I don't think that's...

Riley: (interrupting) I see piss comin', I move.

Tom: Hmm.

Riley: She saw piss comin', she stayed.

Tom: Yes, she did, but--

Riley: And why should I have to miss out on the next R. Kelly album JUST fo' that? (walks away)

Huey: (to Tom) Man, you just got beat by an eight-year-old.

Riley: (off screen) And, if R. Kelly goes to jail, I'LL PISS ON YO CAT

Boondocks is the shit, especially that episode