Paint Ideas

XChris1632X

I have been planning to paint my truck for months now and I have had been way too busy to get it done. I finally bought all my prep materials and primers/sealers. I am now ready to buy my color and clear. I just had a change of heart on what colors to paint it. I was going to repaint the silver and two tone it with a burnt orange on top. I dont have a whole lot of booth time so I am trying to keep it simple yet I still want a custom paint job. I believe it was Kevin R. that photoshoped me some pics of my truck with silver and orange on the top and I really liked it but I kinda want more. I thought about doing the bottom black and still using orange on the top. Anyone have any ideas. Like I said I need to be somewhat simple for time constraints. I usually am very good with pulling color choice and designs together for things but my truck is stumping me.

Guest Removed

my dude just did his BB ranger like this

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll317/fastbobb/Picture024.jpg

yeah thats the same danger ranger i posted last year!

brown!

umm that will be a negative.

I do like that blue though^^^^^^^^^

I want something that really sticks out but that is simple at the same time. I was thinking of doing black on the bottom but there are a lot of things I own that I would paint black. Nothing I own would I just think of painting silver(that isnt silver aready). I have always had compliments on the way my truck looked compared to others. I think I am going to stay with the silver and orange. I think.