Myrtle Beach Recommendations ?

Prodeje79

I have found some pretty good spots googling around. It seems the best deal is to get a beach house rather than a hotel/condo.

It looks like we will have 3 couples, so at least 3BR.....

We are planning to go in the off season, most likely that begins 9/13/08....

Personal experiences preferred, but if you find something good let me know!

Just got back from MB 2 weeks ago. It was my first time down there and I enjoyed every damn minute of it. I dont know about North or South but in "central" Myrtle Beach there is a nice little bar called Bummz that I was at a few times when there.

If you find the car scene down there, look for a CLEAN turboed flat black EK Coupe. It belongs to a kid named Shane and his brother Kiso is cool too. There is also a nice white 350Z twin turbo there. Both car owners are cool.

We go once or twice every year.. Just got back a few weeks ago and stayed at Island Vista.. VERY NICE place.. We had a 3 bedroom, WITH 3 full baths. Price wasnt too bad either. The rooms were great, but the only downfall was the pools. Kinda crappy.

Stayed at the Sea Watch a few years back with 2 other couples, it was nice too but it only had 2 full baths and the rooms weren't as big as the Vista's. Upside was their pools, they had 3 or 4 I think.

We used MB direct air for a non stop flight.

Drunken jacks used to be one of our fav. but it's not as good as it used to be.

You could rent my unit at this place:

http://www.thesouthwind.com/

I have a 3-bedroom oceanfront.

I appreciate everyone's responses!

03spydr: It looks like your place might be out of our price range. We are going off season to make it cheap as possible. Are you able to hook us up with a deal? We are all in our late twenties and responsible. ^_^