FS: 75G Fish tank w/ Black oak stand

verse

I've kind of lost all interested in this tank. I'm looking to get rid of it. Here's everything I have for it.

Paid $150 - 75G glass tank with glass lids and light

Paid $150 - Black oak stand

Paid $200 - Fluval 405 Canister filter(needs a new impellar less than $15 at Aquarium Adventure)

Paid $100 - Aquaclear 110G HOB filter

Paid ~$60 - ~90lbs of natural stone gravel

Paid $40 - Opitma air pump

Misc decorations and air stones

API master test kit

Misc chemicals

I also have 9 ~3" African Cichlids in the tank as well. Worth about $10 a piece. I'll also throw in my 50' Python water exchanger as well (paid $90)

I'm looking to get $400 for this set up.

http://a823.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_64c4f007e3dcdc0a54c224382be869d6.jpg

If you seperate things, I want to just buy the tank, stand, and Fluval. Let me know, Im really interested and my reef tank is bulging at the seams with Coral! LOL!

i didn't know you were a reefer. if i had the room i was going to make that my 3rd tank.

yours hasn't been running for a long time has it? either that or your anal about the coroline (sp?) algie growing on the glass lol. i'll try and get some of my 75g here in a bit.

Its been setup now for about 6 months, I actually dont mind the coraline algae on the sides and back, but yeah Im anal about keepin it clean!

Its been setup now for about 6 months, I actually dont mind the coraline algae on the sides and back, but yeah Im anal about keepin it clean!

that explanes it. mine is about a year and a half. still not clear enough to take a picture yet, i cleaned the glass before i read the post so it was cloudy water:(

that explanes it. mine is about a year and a half. still not clear enough to take a picture yet, i cleaned the glass before i read the post so it was cloudy water:(

Ah, I'll have to stop by and check yours out! Is yours a reef aswell? I really need a bigger tank...hint hint. ;)

U need A LOT of coral to fill that tank! I cant wait till Jon sells me this 75gal...Im gonna go crazy with it!

if you saw how big they were when i got them then they have come a long way. i'm not done yet just haven't had the time to mess with it since i've been busy working on the house. i think i am going to tear down my inwall 45g and start over with it. nothing but problems with it, i'll make it have a fuge like my 75.