Kawasaki pulling out of GP, too

Putty

are there even thoughts of Zuki and Yamaha leaving GP?

i dont think yamaha will just with the way they are dominating, maybe the satellite teams will pull, maybe. but suzuki on the other hand i feel would pull out first with the way their results have been as of late, although they have had a glimmer of hope with capirossi i believe getting on the podium this season.

I have no idea...who would have thought Honda and Kawi would have with all the crap they have their hands in. I guess it's possible.

um.umm.gif im pretty sure honda didn't pull out of GP. just AMA

correct me if im wrong though

Edited by natedogg624

why would they be last to know. i would think they would be one of the first for the obvious reasons they said in the article. they have to figure out a new ride and all that jazz.

The decisions are made at the top. Do you really think those guys involve the teams in that decision? Once they've decided they're not doing it, the word trickles down to those guys.

Fact is they're under contract to Kaw, whether they race or not. It's entirely possible that they couldn't race for someone else if they wanted to.

Not so fast 125 and 250cc team Aspar may buy the rights for the Kawasaki's

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/72601

So, a satellite team buys last years works bikes to run against the new stuff that all the other manufacturer's are running for 2009?? What's the point in that? Didn't the Kaw's spend enough time at the back of the grid last year?