Whose turbo NSX?

slow4now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slomo put out a built motor turbo NSX about 2 weeks ago, it then came back for a tap in the head. The kid was beating the shit outta it and it barely had a base map on it. The car needs tuned and he was ricing around Sonic with the wastegates open. Fuckin newb.

Slomo put out a built motor turbo NSX about 2 weeks ago, it then came back for a tap in the head. The kid was beating the shit outta it and it barely had a base map on it. The car needs tuned and he was ricing around Sonic with the wastegates open. Fuckin newb.

i ahte when people do dumbshit like that. i swear im going to start bringing up eggs and just tossing them at stupid people at sonic

i ahte when people do dumbshit like that. i swear im going to start bringing up eggs and just tossing them at stupid people at sonic

I'll Paypal you $5 right now to bring an egg to Sonic and throw it at the first dumbass who rices throught the parking lot or burns out! :D

Im being serious.

I'll Paypal you $5 right now to bring an egg to Sonic and throw it at the first dumbass who rices throught the parking lot or burns out! :D

Im being serious.

ill do it, i swear ill do it.

Ok I got $5 that says you dont. :D

Make sure im there when you do it!

bring your $5 on friday, $20 bucks says its the kid with the riced out tiburon lol, btw they called there dad to race me cause i was talking shit one night. then i walked the dad

bring your $5 on friday, $20 bucks says its the kid with the riced out tiburon lol, btw they called there dad to race me cause i was talking shit one night. then i walked the dad

Hahaha thats hilarious. I got $5 ready for ya! I cant wait to see this, Im bringin my video camera for sure! :D

Hahaha thats hilarious. I got $5 ready for ya! I cant wait to see this, Im bringin my video camera for sure! :D

im in. make sure you get the egg hitting the car so we can put it on cr that night lol

i belive the car is owned by a 18 year odl kid from hilliard cant remeber his name but its a gt35r put over 400 and he beats the living shti out of it he lost to my buddy eddies stock evo badd

EDIT:: phil i bet you a beer that you dont do it