Whose turbo NSX?

slow4now

I know a kid with a turbo red one. He's come to London with it acouple times trying to race me in the rain. He's a fucking idiot. If it's the same kid, his mom bought him that car and an S2000. And he's afraid to fight me after I sexed his girlfriend

positive rep for using the term sexed haha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid's name is Sean Barwick. I just called his old girlfriend :grin2:

Lol that's him. Which girl? I know a few of them apparently.

I also heard his NSX pre motor got beaten by a stock CRX. It's hearsay though.

Lol that's him. Which girl? I know a few of them apparently.

I also heard his NSX pre motor got beaten by a stock CRX. It's hearsay though.

Yup, that's also the kid who autocrossed once or twice last year. He thought his car was hot shit... he lost to my stock jetta on all-seasons :eek:

I know a kid with a turbo red one. He's come to London with it acouple times trying to race me in the rain. He's a fucking idiot. If it's the same kid, his mom bought him that car and an S2000. And he's afraid to fight me after I sexed his girlfriend

Why do you want to fight him?

Why do you want to fight him?

I didnt, until he started talking shit after i gave her some penis. Then when she called one night when he was with her he wouldn't meet me anywhere.

But like i said, it was over a year and a half ago, so i doubt anyone could give a damn less

Have I seen this in london before...??

yeah, its sean barwicks. his dad died when he was young. he turned 18 got 600gs and i think about halfs gone now.lol throughout high school he drove a beater auto civic and now has a pretty sick car. he cant drive, the nsx lost to my buddys stock 1g 4 times from a 40 roll due to the kid missing a gear every race.