Whose turbo NSX?

slow4now

Yea the kid that owns this NSX is Sean. He goes to school up here in Lima and does not know a damn thing about anything. He always claims how his car has this and that, but as soon as you ask him about any specific details on the parts he dont know anything about it. Talk about wastless money, he threw out $4500 for a 94 civic hatch shell.....no engine, or trans, just shell.......

is this a white shell???? that just got a gsr put in within the last couple weeks???

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring your $5 on friday, $20 bucks says its the kid with the riced out tiburon lol, btw they called there dad to race me cause i was talking shit one night. then i walked the dad

Please post a detailed story of this I would love to read it ;)

!!!!

His name is Sean, went to my high school. Either his mom or dad passed away a few years ago and thats where he got the money from. He does autocross, can't drive worth shit...on downshifts he'll make the tires chirp. Havent seen him since he had some Slowmo work done. I did see him get raped by a Gto before he got it turboed.

His name is Sean, went to my high school. Either his mom or dad passed away a few years ago and thats where he got the money from. He does autocross, can't drive worth shit...on downshifts he'll make the tires chirp. Havent seen him since he had some Slowmo work done. I did see him get raped by a Gto before he got it turboed.

I've seen him at autocross. Dad died. See above thread.

I think this is the kid I ran into at Major Hoodies one time..

We were waiting infront of him at the door and he was trying to talk to these girls about how he has an NSX and all this bullshit like he was tight and I busted him out, asking him all this stuff about it. Obviously, like a dumbass, he couldn't answer the majority of my questions and I told him to STFU to his face.. the girls found it humorous in the least.

he's such a tool man.