Nutswinger available.

Cordell

Experienced nutswinger looking for fresh nuts. I am a loser with no friends and nothing better to do but make you feel great about kicking ass. I can assist with hiding nitrous, to getting you races, or anything you want, after all I am a nutswinger. However if your car isn't capable of 11 seconds, you should be my bitch.

LOL!!! :jerkit:

Experienced nutswinger looking for fresh nuts. I am a loser with no friends and nothing better to do but make you feel great about kicking ass. I can assist with hiding nitrous, to getting you races, or anything you want, after all I am a nutswinger. However if your car isn't capable of 11 seconds, you should be my bitch.

LOL!!! :jerkit:

Any references ?

Those pictures were nice but I did ask that the dog be pink.

The purple dog with you're matching dress was a nice effect!

You're welcome. Glad you liked them. Where is your car does it need waxed sir.

I dont race much any more but I need more employees to keep my name out there in case I decide to race again. PM me your number and I will start inviting you to the super secret meets.

You just lost 1000 Firebird Elite points for not sending me invite to secret meet !

I dont race much any more but I need more employees to keep my name out there in case I decide to race again. PM me your number and I will start inviting you to the super secret meets.

You just lost 1000 Firebird Elite points for not sending me an invite to secret meet !