Thanks Hal (Fast Foward) and Brian (Dynotune)

lowridns1020

Give me a week or so, waiting on the rest of my suspension. Ill only run at the track though. Finally got an order in tonight for a Fast 92/92. Hoping for around 450-460 rwhp and 400 ftlbs. Turborust your car is a beast, I need to do swap tires from my stock wheels to some new wheels tomorrow you working?

Give me a week or so, waiting on the rest of my suspension. Ill only run at the track though. Finally got an order in tonight for a Fast 92/92. Hoping for around 450-460 rwhp and 400 ftlbs. Turborust your car is a beast, I need to do swap tires from my stock wheels to some new wheels tomorrow you working?

You will get 15-20 peak horsepower with a fast, and 20-25 through the mid range, which has more benefit any how.

You will get 15-20 peak horsepower with a fast, and 20-25 through the mid range, which has more benefit any how.

Thats right Brandon, from what people have experienced, id say if you get it ported its good for another 10 aswell in both areas.

It's an MS3 Sam. IMO the LS6 intake is too much of a restriction for the heads/cam on this car.

The ls6 is way better then the ls1 obviously and of course the fast combo would help, I just asked cause my vette with just a cam and the ls6 intake made 420 with stock ls6 heads with the g5x-3 cam which is suppost to be comparable to the ms3 in specs. What heads were used? Stock manifolds? Either way it still sounds like it turned out good.

Sam, it has longtubes and true duals. The heads are Texas speed and performance PRC 5.3 heads. I'm sure the fast combo is going to help and I know it wont be a drastic difference. I should have it tomorrow, but I have to send it out to Nitrous Outlet for one of their direct port setups.

Sam, it has longtubes and true duals. The heads are Texas speed and performance PRC 5.3 heads. I'm sure the fast combo is going to help and I know it wont be a drastic difference. I should have it tomorrow, but I have to send it out to Nitrous Outlet for one of their direct port setups.

:eek: :bangbang:

That should help out a good bit. Did you get my PM about the springs?