So.... who wants an LS1?

V8 Beast

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay, Craigslist, autotrader, or simular site, you can add it to your post if you would like.

f-body hate 4-life

4. If you want to use CR as a venue to sell your item(s), please take the time to post a full description and asking price. Do not just post a direct link to Ebay or Craigslist. If you do have an Ebay, Craigslist, autotrader, or simular site, you can add it to your post if you would like.

f-body hate 4-life

You heart mustangs like a pedophile hearts little boys. Now get your penis out of your gas tank and get back to work.. Your vacation's over mister!!

You heart mustangs like a pedophile hearts little boys. Now get your penis out of your gas tank and get back to work.. Your vacation's over mister!!

Hehehehehe that was funny.

My triple > yours :)

f-body hate 4-life

Not mine

touche.... get your nitrous filled yet?(and if answer is no) wanna race again?

LOL, Its full and the leak is fixed :p

This is like Mustang vs Firebird... or better yet NTB Vs CR Administration lol!

3:73(a4)

Internet 40 roll - 140

My mickeys are getting old :(

4.10's(i can start in 2nd now instead of 3rd with sticky tires)

40-140-off spray me by 3 you on spray you by 5

My mickeys are getting old :(--now in their sweet spot, hide from the rain