Verizon phones..

l36tols1

Brand new - LG ENV2 the black one - $150 - *SOLD*

Brand new - LG Pink Venus- $150 *Sale Pending*

Not new but looks brand new - Razr 2 - $100 *Sale Pending*

Stories behind said phones

Env2 - Was digging it then I opened it powered it on pressed a few buttons now I'm not digging it.. Nothing wrong with the phone just don't like it.

Pink Venus - Was for my girlfriend but she decided to get a pink bb pearl instead

Razr 2 - is the phone I used for my business line but I have a Voyager for said bus. line now.. Had the phone for 4 months

I have car chargers laying around here somewhere for all the phones too that I will throw in for free or for a spicy chicken snack wrap from wendys lol That's if I find the car chargers..

Let me know!

Free bump for the only guy that goes through as many phones as me :D

I have another samsung that I will be more then happy to trade again for a 6 pack of miller lite haha!! I bet you thought I was joking the first time around!

Edit with sales and pending sales.

Had yet another phone change just got the blackberry curve yesterday so my red blackberry 8830 will be for sale for $150 this is actually a brand new warranty replacement.. I loved that phone to death but doesn't have a cam didn't bother me at the time but I'm a phone whore and the Curve has a strong following so I had to see what the fuss was about. I have everything that comes with the phone including the box