Female Ricer CREW

OneToEnvy

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I have is pink and green. soory for your paint just loose and we won't have any issues

Ok.. well just aim for the scratches :D

I just changed from a BOV back to a BPV so I have to redo my fuel map a little before Sat. if i get time :(

Ok.. i just did a friend request.. i;ll see what i can find tommorow.. so you will all stop your BITCHING...lol

And this thread dosent fail. it wasen about pics. It was about a BITCH who PISSED me off. Thats all.

:D

Guest ohioka24de

lol.. thats hot a girl who loves cars ..lol. so what if she talks shit thats marriage material .. what the hell is wrong with u..

i wouldnt care if she said she had the fastest geo, hope on that 1.. its beter then u meeting a chic who keeps saying .. OH i kno how to check my oil.. uhh OK

Back on topic real quick.

So i guess our little "Female Ricer" figuered out that there was a thread on here about her. Im sure someone thought it would be a great idea to tell her, they must just love dumb people!

Anyways her, and her BF decided that they wanted to come over to my place last night to let me know how they felt about it. Long story short they did not come over, but still lots of fun seeing people squirm over a little thread on a local forum.

Even more reason for ME to continue on with it :)

And if its someone on here that decided to inform her about this thread then I amend you, maybe this will open her eyes to how the car community feels about people that give us this poor image.

Ok. Carry on.

• Confused 1

lol.. thats hot a girl who loves cars ..lol. so what if she talks shit thats marriage material .. what the hell is wrong with u..

i wouldnt care if she said she had the fastest geo, hope on that 1.. its beter then u meeting a chic who keeps saying .. OH i kno how to check my oil.. uhh OK

Its not really that. Its just the fact of how she was doing it. It was not in any way shape or form attractive. It was anoying more like divorce material.

But i do see what your saying. Just not this chick

ummm yeah did u beat her bf up? take her in the back then ravager her? if not, this story sucks

I was waitng on you to come take car of it phil. I thought you would smell the fresh meat and make your way there like a bat light for fresh pussy..lol

Acctulay he never showed up in fact he wouldent even talk to me on the phone it was for the best. I was tanked. I was walking around with my shirt off a beer in my hand and a 2x4 in the other hand. He wouldent have made it very long.