Female Ricer CREW

OneToEnvy

Ok, this is NOT a bash on chicks at all. I love women that are into cars.I just hate one in particuler that ended up at my place last night.

Maybe its always been this way, but iv never met a chick that acted like this.

Its a long story. Sorry.

I had a few friends over, and my buddy said "this chick is coming over that is really into cars". I figured shit how bad could it be. I love cars, and women. So she pulls in reving the hell out of her little GTS celica with some universal fart can. Jumps out of the car, and she is wearing a TRD sweatshirt, and a Toyota logo hat?? WTF

She comes over and starts asking my two roomates about there BONE STOCK INTEGRAS. FYI my roomates could care less about cars so they immediately walk away. Then she asks about my Subi.

I dont even know how she saw it. It was tucked away in the garage with the door open about a third of the way. So she begins to interrogate me. I dont think she took breaths in between her sentences. She just starts asking me all these stupid questions about my car. Then she starts asking me if i race, who i race, ect.

I ignore her at first and tell her its slow. Then she just walks under my garage door, turns the light on, and starts begging me for a ride. After I tell her NO about 100 times she begins to tell me how she races all the time, and her celica is the fastest celica in Ohio. Blah. Blah. Blah. and it hit me. This bitch was a full out ricer. She had the whole package. I kindly asked her to fuck off, and to never talk to me about cars again. :gtfo:

Then the true ricer came out in her. She just started yelling at me. She bet me on the spot that she could "walk" me, (that was exactly what she said BTW) and that if i wanted i could ask all of her friends that go to poalris all the time, how fast her car was. She said if i was a real man i would stroll up to QSL and race someone. Aparently she dosent relize people dont meet there much anymore. So again I told her that I had no chance to win, and that she should leave. By this time its almost 2AM and my neighbors are for sure asleep in bed. I walk inside and she takes off like a bat in hell wheels squelin and all.

So this morning i was greeted by the managment of the apartment complex with a letter of noise complaint by my neighbor. :mad::mad:

My queston is why or how can people get so consumed by that shit that they have no ability to understand how dumb they really are?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL @ this thread.

I hate ricers who do that. I've had that happen like at krogers or something stupid. Some kid was harassing me when I was in the wrx one day he was in a civic with fartcan. Telling me how he owns wrxs all the time and that I was scared and he had 50$ right now.

As I'm loading pop in the trunk of my car.

No i dident PIITB she was ok.. but it would be awdul hard to do anything with her.. she never shuts up.. and i think she still had the V card..

so serisouly wats her number? we want to meet this ricer? put her through the program of de ricerness

you havnt answered any of the important questions. let me break it down

1. is she legal?

2 is she do- able

3. if the lights were off would she look good?

4. did you tell her celicas are as kew as dirty diapers?

5. what's this bitches number?

you havnt answered any of the important questions. let me break it down

1. is she legal?

2 is she do- able

3. if the lights were off would she look good?

4. did you tell her celicas are as kew as dirty diapers?

5. what's this bitches number?

1. Maybe..im not sure i stoped listining after she told me celicas were cool

2. Yes :)

3. dosent everyone?

4. Ofcorse.. she dident listen.

5. I DONT KNOW HER FUCKING # :) but im thinking mabey its time i get it!!

1. Maybe..im not sure i stoped listining after she told me celicas were cool

2. Yes :)

3. dosent everyone?

4. Ofcorse.. she dident listen.

5. I DONT KNOW HER FUCKING # :) but im thinking mabey its time i get it!!

well when you get it post it up so we can all hit that I mean de rice her