ITT: CR Hip-hop Crew

El Karacho1647545492

The subject: http://info2know.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/carter3.jpg

The verdict: Holy shit this is pretty awesome. A lot of people aren't fans of his style of rapping but I think he totally reinvents his sound without leaving his roots on this album.

Extra credit: Download the bootleg of the stolen tracks and listen to the Kanye West version of Lollipop and Me and My Drank, a shout out to Pimp C and DJ Screw.

Now your thoughts, "FUCK RAP" and "Rap is 3/4ths of Crap" comments welcome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that out of all the "rappers" out right now his is one of the best. He's got very different style that stands out. Not everything sounds the same like alot of the cRAP out there right now. I use to be a big hip hop fan, but now you really have to dig to find a good artist. So many are selling out and rapping about the same bullshit. Who cares about how much drugs you sold, money you got, hoes, cars, ets....STFU. No one is really trying to do anything different, which is why I kind of like seeing rappers do/ sound different. Believe it or not before rap was main stream it ment something...

pop-rap or hip hop for the masses, most of it sucks as does most of this album. Today the best artists go unsigned. Idk-anybody who thinks they should be talked about in the same sentence with biggie and pac just doesnt get it.

You want to listen to the best undergound album right now here it is (couple tracks):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRliya2xb_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmeAX2Zr1Xw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJ0Rtbg99o&feature=related

heres his album sample. #6 is sick.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=OR001CD

i love tech n9ne. some of the shit he raps about i just sit there like...what.the.fuck ...like the song he talks about killng all the kids as soon as theyre born...

i went to his last 2 columbus shows he headlined...i guess he was here a bit back to open for KMK, but i wasnt going to pay 20$ to watch him do 3-4 songs.

Tech N9ne is awesome but there are better hip hop groups. I love this song though....

I'm on 5 pills and a cap of date rape one caraboulou / And it ain't even late, great / I feel good; let's go to the x house /That's where Heather and Margie got everybody x'ed out /Walk in the crib, my homegirl say Tech's with me / Cause she know all the bitches wanna get next to me /Imma star and ladies wanna have sex with me / But the bitches still get jealous off of extacy. / It's like 30 people in the house / Rave bitches messaging glow sticks in the mouth / I take another cap of G. with my Mountain Dew / In higher than the top floor at the Fountain Bleu /

Somebody said they got the chronic light it up man / Let's smoke it all till we fall then get up again / I wanna fuck but I'm numb cause I'm thizzled up / Skip to the lou I try to piss dick is shriveled up / My nigga Kutt got the blunt nigga pass it / I didn't even know you was here so He passed it with a couple hits of acid / Like I refuse to stay alive, it's pills and mo thrills / I'm lucky if I survive; I'm high /

i like eminem...probably got over 100 tracks on my ipod. havent been watching for anything new from him for a while though...i never have time to listen to CD's, and im too lazy to go buy one then put it on my ipod.

maybe ill have my buddy at work download a copy for me, because i know he's a big fan and he'll have it soon (if not already)

That little vic dude is a joke.. sorry.

Mos Def is notably one of the best hip hop artists out there... hands down.

Don't forget other real artists like:

MF Doom

Deltron

Talib Kweli

Common

Zion I

Leigon of Doom

Aesop Rock

Saigon

Blueprint

etc etc

Jay-z can choke on it dude, hardly a rapper by any means.

Kanye needs to stick to producing music, he can't rap for shit either

I will tip my hat off to Eminem, seems to do well.

Lupe is respectable, he's doing big things.

The Game is a joke too.. he should stick to making club bangers.

As far as Lil Wayne.. at first I thought he was a joke but listening to what he has to say and the way he puts everything is pretty clever, I admire his talent.

MF Doom

Deltron

Talib Kweli

Common

Zion I

Leigon of Doom

Aesop Rock

Saigon

Blueprint

etc etc

As far as Lil Wayne.. at first I thought he was a joke but listening to what he has to say and the way he puts everything is pretty clever, I admire his talent.

Agreed! I would like to throw 1 other big name in there NAS. He has always been around and doesn't seems to sell out much. I have lost a little liking for Eminem though, his last 2 albums were the same thing with different versions of the songs. Mos Def is definatly one of the best, Talib Kweli and don't forget the Roots.

MF Doom

Deltron

Talib Kweli

Common

Zion I

Leigon of Doom

Aesop Rock

Saigon

Blueprint

etc etc

who is lil vic? lol

if you listen to game you would understand, dude is deep trust me.

I hate when people hate on jayz, clearly the top 5 rappers of all time, don't give me that shit bout him bitin peoples shit, everyone bites at some point.

lupe will be top 3 in two years if he sticks to it.