My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

ATTN this is a observation story please give insight on what would you do and answer questions at the end.:p

Well sat night I stroll on up to Sonic with my roomates and Linc5.0 to get some racing and or shit talking done.....

I figured there would not be to many people out considering the rain we had but I was wrong, parking lot was packed with hungry four bangin automotive kids and your v8 muscle sprinkled about within the confines of the yellow painted parking spots.

We lurk around for a while trying to find fresh meat to race then we stumble upon a man in a Nissan "240?" It had and from my knowledge a twin turbo rb20 motor. From what I over heard it had bigger turbos and a full rebuild or Built motor. So "Linc5.0" Walks over asks the guy if he wanted to race. He says no to an Ls1 RX7....

Then Eric "Linc5.0" Asks maybe his time is worth a VW. He goes on to say that My car is not worth his time and that he doesnt play games with such small displacment motors and that his 6 cylinder twin turbo motor would walk all over my car any day. I had a :( face and wanted to say something but he kept bashing my car.

Now the only reason we asked to race is he was revving his motor up over and over in the parking lot, So we figured hey this guy means business.

Back to the Conversation>>> He keeps telling me and Eric that our cars pretty much have no chance at his Nissan. We then proceeded to walk away. Then all of a sudden the heavens opened up and god laid his hand upon my shoulder and told me to get ready for what was about to happen,

Nissan Guy = "How about we run from 60 to 160 how about that? At this point I turned around to look at him as he is walking up. Nissan Guy "Better yet why not 80 to 180" I had a bigger smile than the first time I had a threesome with two Hooter girls. I replied and I quote "Lets do this" I turned walked away.......

I then proceeded to get my race gas out of the trunk and dispense it into my gas tank.

The guy fliped out on me and Eric saying his car is not ready and that I shouldnt run race gas cause pump gas numbers were real numbers and so on. And then he tels me that when he asked to race from above speeds he said he did not say that nor is that what he meant. However the whole parking lot heard it..... At this point he was yelling at me while I was putting my oh so favorite Torco 110 that I get from Diesel Digital Gas Depot.

He backed out of the 80-180 race then procedded to tell me to turn my boost down to 12psi and he will run me. I told him ok vsure and I offered him to ride in my car to make sure it was at 12psi so I wouldnt cheat him out of a fare race.

Then backs out of that race also saying his car just got rebuilt put back together and was not gonna blow up his motor on either of us.

So after this all went down and the whole parking lot watched as I tried desperatly to come to an agreement with this guys car about a race he still did not want to race.

I did not want to disrespect this guy. I dont know who he is.

Here are my questions...

Do you care if someone is running race gas?

And why the fuck is it so hard to get a race around here?

Do you think my car can make it to 180?

And how much HP you think a rb20 with dual 2871rs can make?..

At the end of the whole conversation the guy told me when his car is done he will walk all over my car and put me in my place and that I will be waiting on his time not my own to race him.

I agreed and said " If you ever see my car its always on race gas, locked loaded, heated and ready to run cause I roll to win"

Now if the guy would have just said

"Hey sorry not tonight guys my car is in its break in period and I dont wanna rush anything and end up breakin shit maybe we can run a diffrent night? "

I would have just walked away looking for a diffrent race.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys name is brick, its an rb 32 fron what I know if that's what its called. I've known the guy for over 3 yrs. he is always reving it up in the parking lot to get his timing straight for some reason. the last time we went to the track last year, on slicks he did run 10s , so the car is no sloutch. I do believe the car was rebuilt over the winter to put bigger turbos on, but I've never heard him bitch out on a race like that. intresting, let me talk to him and see what the deal was, ill try to set it up for this weekend. if I can get him to agree to an 80 roll ill pm you.

the guys name is brick, its an rb 32 fron what I know if that's what its called. I've known the guy for over 3 yrs. he is always reving it up in the parking lot to get his timing straight for some reason. the last time we went to the track last year, on slicks he did run 10s , so the car is no sloutch. I do believe the car was rebuilt over the winter to put bigger turbos on, but I've never heard him bitch out on a race like that. intresting, let me talk to him and see what the deal was, ill try to set it up for this weekend. if I can get him to agree to an 80 roll ill pm you.

Sounds good, I know the car is fast.

Thats why I wanted to race it.

Here are my questions...

Do you care if someone is running race gas?

And why the fuck is it so hard to get a race around here?

Do you think my car can make it to 180?

And how much HP you think a rb20 with dual 2871rs can make?..

1. No! Race gas doesn't make you faster, it just helps keep shit from blowing up

2. Because the kids and the cops have taken all the fun out of it

3. Depends upon aerodynamics

4. If it is an RB20 not a lot over 500, RB26 about 600.

the guys name is brick, its an rb 32 fron what I know if that's what its called.

If it's an R32 motor it is a RB20DET or RB25DET. The R33/R34s had a RB26DET and DETT. The RB20/25 motors never came twin turbo and it would be much more expensive, and stupid, to make it twin turbo versus single turbo. I would have to believe, if it is twin, it's a RB26.

I do believe the car was rebuilt over the winter to put bigger turbos on

Was the engine rebuilt, or just new turbos. Nothing but the RB26 motors will handle much over 500 without upgrading internals.

he is always reving it up in the parking lot to get his timing straight for some reason.

Bullshit ricer crap. Timing my ass! This guy sounds like a douche.

That was a hell of a night. I lost it when he started talking about whipping his dick out to prove he had the biggest one there. I was like what the hell.

So how'd the race with the wrx pan out?

Hey shanton i belive he raced sam on motor last year give him a cal its a fast as shit car but traction is an issue an it was gettin rebult over winter an like phil said he usually doesn't actt his way mabey just an off day

Most people wouldn't be pissed about runnin race gas since u usually run high hp cars that are alreaddy runnin it or would prefer it.... now if u set up a race specifically on pump then that could be an issue but if it wasent said brung what cha brung

Ur tranny holdin up still?

Dang homie startin up all this trouble out there and im not even there to egg it on.. shit well I hope it goes down and you better wax the shit out of him for saying your car isnt worth his time, that right there is grounds for an ass kickin haha..

Guest mrhobbz
For the last fucking time, you illiterate shit heads, I never said there was anything wrong with street racing.

;) Thats exactly why I said that... Your reaction time is for the lose :)

No! Race gas doesn't make you faster, it just helps keep shit from blowing up

Why can't race gas make you go faster? Especially on a turbo car. It allows you to run more boost and more timing without detonation. A turbo 500 whp pump gas car should be able to make around 600 whp with race gas, if tuned for it.

Guest tbutera2112
Why can't race gas make you go faster? Especially on a turbo car. It allows you to run more boost and more timing without detonation. A turbo 500 whp pump gas car should be able to make around 600 whp with race gas, if tuned for it.

thats exactly what he said...if he upped the boost/timing, without race gas his shit would blow up...therefore, race gas doesnt add power, it just keeps stuff from blowing up, the extra psi/timing added the power, not the gas

i only say that because i talked to him last year and he was hoping for mid 11s but he was more into drifting so he wasn't really worried about 1/4 times. looks like he exceeded his goals, ill have to congrat him next time hes out there

Damn you nutswing dude.

Damn you nutswing dude.

I know what you car does on the track and what is done to your car. I know what's done to craigs car, and wha it did last time he went to the track . why is that nutswinging? if people tell me what's done that's not nutswinging.