My 80 roll wet dream.... So I thought CREW

neonkiller

FYI, I gave a modded GT 8 and the hit in a 1/8 and won by 2 cars. See video in my sig, that race was actually on Charter lol!

all right well i tell you what, you start at half 1/4 and when i pass you, punch it and you can spray :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shattered both axels and the inPut shaft dam im a badddd mother fuckaaaa haah...an no it wasent from lack of skill drivign...i can drive just raced car too much got to good of traction on street tires and axels couldnt hold up :asshole: shanton use to smash axels worse then i did and he did that often gotta love that dam vw :bangbang:

i see a pattern developing here....fwd don't count then

that's cuz your dumb ass stays in the kitchen you faggot. now, next time you speak out of line , ill get your daddy ( zach) to beat your lil monkey ass. now sit down.

you better watch it cowboy im feeling froggy today. you're just mad because you post whored up to 1000 and still didn't get senior member status :p

you better watch it cowboy im feeling froggy today. you're just mad because you post whored up to 1000 and still didn't get senior member status :p

you feeling froggy enough to 40 roll me rite noe for 20? leap bitch leap.

and as for my post whoaring and senior status. in due time child, in due time.

you feeling froggy enough to 40 roll me rite noe for 20? leap bitch leap.

and as for my post whoaring and senior status. in due time child, in due time.

nope my rear caliper froze and as fast as my car is i need all the braking power i can get to slow from mach4

Here are my questions...

Do you care if someone is running race gas?

And why the fuck is it so hard to get a race around here?

Do you think my car can make it to 180?

And how much HP you think a rb20 with dual 2871rs can make?..

Run what you brung. Bub. End of story.

The number of lives lost this year, plus with the ever increasing amount of kids out lacking any sense what so ever.

Fuck yes it will.

Who the fuck cares, it will end up like everything else on this board...alot of shit talking, ten pages of nut swingers and nothing happeneing.

shattered both axels and the inPut shaft dam im a badddd mother fuckaaaa haah...an no it wasent from lack of skill drivign...i can drive just raced car too much got to good of traction on street tires and axels couldnt hold up :asshole: shanton use to smash axels worse then i did and he did that often gotta love that dam vw :bangbang:

I could break axles going from 1st-2nd:bangbang: on the hwy too...

I proly will not race him from 80 - 180 but I would have if He only would have concured tha6t he asked for a 80b - 180 roll that night. If I agree to terms I'm dead set to be true to them.

Now that I think about it 50 -150 would be the trick. No need to put myself in danger going that fast but then again he called me out and I was ready to rock.

If he askes me to race later on I will more than likely deny such a race from him as tho if the way he acted twards me in the parking lot and talking trash about my car is any way he drives Id rather watch him make fun of my car and take the heat while safely standing in a parking lot watching all the ricers do stupid shit and me have the satisfaction to banter them and make you all laugh.

I will still race said car. If I lose I lose. In the end my car will still be clean and my girl has nice tits.

BTW V8BEAST, I think I may have assured risk make some stickers with that quote so feel free to get em and put em opn your kids hotwheels;)

Guest Removed
oh hell if brick wont race you in his car i will. if he bitchs up again just tell him to call Rob to come drive for him if hes sacred of your little VW!

oh hell if brick wont race you in his car i will. if he bitchs up again just tell him to call Rob to come drive for him if hes sacred of your little VW!

I heard Brick killed a guy...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q258/Kcin11690/brick.gif

Actaully my car is quite large weighing in at 3k

Its not that he wont race me wich I have no clue why except for one of the fifty reasons he gave me while I was filling my car up with race gas.

I'll race him but If he hangs with Jasone Z06 last year then I got problems.

Update.

Funny thing is I already raced this guy in Robs yellow vette last year and won. But that was then this is now.

Guest Removed
Actaully my car is quite large weighing in at 3k

Its not that he wont race me wich I have no clue why except for one of the fifty reasons he gave me while I was filling my car up with race gas.

I'll race him but If he hangs with Jasone Z06 last year then I got problems.

Update.

Funny thing is I already raced this guy in Robs yellow vette last year and won. But that was then this is now.

and i can say this, he talked shit about giving me cars, till he seen my car. but then last year he was having issues..i mean it is a nissan!