hello....

Guest Addicted2Boost

Guest Addicted2Boost
just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone.. my name is doug and i dont live to far from columbus. one of my buddies was showin me some movies on here and i just wanted to watch some more of them and bullshit about cars. i have a subaru thats in need of a tune right now. im pretty sure that im going to IPS to get it. not to bad of a price and any vette that is only puttin out 4psi but makin 600 plus horse i think they can tune my subie. but neways look forward to talkin to everyone in the forums!!!

Guest Addicted2Boost
i have a vf22 turbo, 565cc injectors, cai, tbe, aps front mount, UTEC and up pipe. do u think that he could tune that?? i do have a account at central ohio subarus but i forgot my password LOL!! i know dumbass.... im tryin to get my password back but the administrators havent emailed me bac yett....

Guest Addicted2Boost
not to good of a pic ill get a better one sometime soon... only had one from my second place in a car show.... http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm250/Addicted_2_boost/the%20subie/P1000209.jpg

Car looks great!

An just shoot me an email or give me a call, we can easily get all the power out of your car with a tune on our dynojet, or if you just have questions we will answer any of them you may have! I also apprecaite the kind words! :)

One of our other very good customers lives in cambridge, drives a ferrari, porsche, an 3000GT.

Guest Addicted2Boost
Mr. Wright called you guys before i joined CR and the person i talkied to was very nice and knew what he was talkin bout. Seems like you guys have great customer service and are a very popular on this board. All i need to do i get the rest of my intercooler piping ran and ill b up!! i cant wait honestly!! Thanks for the comments on my car just tryin to keep it as stock looking as possible. got a APS DR725 intercooler (black of course) and u can barely tell its there. ill get some more pics of it up as soon as i am done installing it..

Guest Addicted2Boost
Dig for $20 :p

If we go a quarter give me half a track and i might think about it......:asshole: LOL..... need to get Bill on here now after we get back from gettin the gsx. 7 hr trip one way is gonna suck!!! gonna feel like going to get that beast except ill b pullin a trailer

Bill said he was bringing the car here when you guys get back. I'll make him sign up after I check out the ride. I still can't believe he is gonna have a pretty fast car. I don't think he's owned anything that could run faster than a 17 :lol:

Guest Addicted2Boost
OneToEnvy thanks man.. Im hopin she puts down some decent numbers at least.. Yea i know man he is stealin it pretty much.. Like u said just the intercooler and the piping is worth what he is gettin rid of the car for... And in the words of Bill "Dubs was fast!!" LMFAO