Free chipotle on 6/25, 5pm to 8pm

jeffmeden

In case anyone hasn't heard, here it is. Because the lines there won't be long enough without you guys, I wanted to let you all know that every central ohio Chipotle restaurant is giving away a free burrito (1 per customer) between 5pm and 8pm today.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/06/25/burrito_list.html?type=rss&cat=&sid=101

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they run out of food in the first hour (if not less).

remember the Papa Johns .25 pizza a few months ago ?

I've never been to a free chipotle day where they run out of free food

Fuckin A!

i live in a cave and had no heard about this today.

thanks

the other related article says Chipotle is giving away Burrito's because Columbus is such a great market for them and they want to give something back to us, a free meal to help offset high gas prices

i lied. i did read the link, no answer. Prolly some north korean terrorist scheme, to get everyone sick.

Well, I did some research and they are doing it to help people with gas. Free food and take money to get a gallon...Very nice!!

Well, I did some research and they are doing it to help people with gas. Free food and take money to get a gallon...Very nice!!

oh, the 5 o'clock news still has me convinced terrorist are trying to kill me.

Don't go to the one on State Street in Westerville. I saw they left all there food outside for the last couple days to get nice and tainted and that is what they are going to serve today...

Ok, not really, but I don't want any of you guys in front of me in line there today.