Tornados!

SPLN SUX

he was in my room, I was watching family guy and my gf was online, next thing I know he goes to my condom drawer, walks back to the other bed and I look over and he is rabbit pumping his gf. my girl started laughing, I started drinking and all these really funny songs came into my head at once. plus watched the shaq rap .

Too bad the GF was there...You could have slid on over for some 3-way action..Tell him to give you a heads up next time....Oh, those puns.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was out at sonic last night, i parked facing north 'cause i wanted to watch the lightning, i saw a cloud kinda like that, but alot wider, you could only see it when lightning lit it up. it was really windy while i was at sonic... that was maybe 20-30 minutes before the tornado warning.

Guest 78novaman
This was nothing compared to the hail storm the hit our place dead center a couple of years ago. I didn't even wake up last night. Blacklick creek looked pretty high @ Broad st. when I passed over it on the way to work this morning just before 6am.

basement flooded, even with 3 pumps to pump out the water.....Carpet and everything is soaking wet

I feel for you. Flooding is the pits. :(

If I may ask - what kind of pumps?

Ch.4 had some pretty god video of the lightning, you could even see the camera shake from a bolt hitting near by. They showed where lightning hit a place in Zanesville, caught it on fire, firefighters show up to put it out and lightning hits the building again knocking one firefighter out a window!!! What are the chances of that!?!