Sprint Lies...

GSXRAntwon

Ok so I bought the new Samsung Instinct (Iphone Killer as they call it). I am amazed by this phone and its capabilities. The only thing I dont like is.....when I watch "LIVE" tv on the phone its not really LIVE! Take for instance SPEED channel "LIVE" on the phone, it says this morning from 8-9am was Pinks on speedtv.com...my phone deff. didnt have pinks playing.

What should I do? Bitch at Sprint?

Anthony

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deal with it...I have the Instinct, too. Bitching won't get you anywhere. BTW, I was in the apple store yesteday and played with the iPhone next to my Instinct for about 50 mins....they are very very close in comparison...Apple has some betters.....as does the instinct. Oh, some or most stuff is "live"....maybe a delay, but live...too choppy for my liking.

Guest bimmer95
Maybe they're getting west coast feeds for non-local channels? It's not like Pinks is ever a "live" broadcast anyway. If the news channels and the other actual "live" broadcasts aren't live, then I'd start to complain.

Ok so I bought the new Samsung Instinct (Iphone Killer as they call it). I am amazed by this phone and its capabilities. The only thing I dont like is.....when I watch "LIVE" tv on the phone its not really LIVE! Take for instance SPEED channel "LIVE" on the phone, it says this morning from 8-9am was Pinks on speedtv.com...my phone deff. didnt have pinks playing.

What should I do? Bitch at Sprint?

Anthony

No offense, but why didnt you ask for a demo of the "live TV" before you bought it?

Yep all my soaps are on schedule! :asshole:

All that matters.....Oh..I found the way on it to make....LOL, lmao and words like that familiar to the phone...so they are not red when you write them...kinda cool...a personal dictionary, if you will.

LOL at the iPhone is close to the "instink", July 11th when the 2.0 software is out for the phone and app store is released, the iPhone will be a new phone again, even mine that I have had since Feb. There will be hundreds of games and applications I can get for free or pay a couple of bucks for. No applications are being written for any other phone by any manufacturer like this.

Nice...I cant wait for some hacks to come out for the phone. I want it to be able to charge and be able to use the phone when it is plugged into the USB port.

Try it....see a red word and tap it.....Then "learn word".....it turns it blue...then will never be red again in other messages.

LOL at the iPhone is close to the "instink", July 11th when the 2.0 software is out for the phone and app store is released, the iPhone will be a new phone again, even mine that I have had since Feb. There will be hundreds of games and applications I can get for free or pay a couple of bucks for. No applications are being written for any other phone by any manufacturer.

It is close, dude...It is. Not a iphone killer by no means, but very close. 2.0 software means nothing...I realize if it's close to the 1st gen....the 2nd will be even more of a leap, but oh well. Back button, mms, copy/paste.....MUST in 2.0

WTF are you talking about a "Back" button? MMS is not needed with "push" e-mail. Picture messaging if for geeks and pedophiles. Copy and paste is being developed. The fact that the iPhone is the #1 Mobile browsing device says it all, iPhone users use 10 times the data of any other phone. I don't call AT&T and bitch about features not working on my phone, it just works.....

LOL at the iPhone is close to the "instink", July 11th when the 2.0 software is out for the phone and app store is released, the iPhone will be a new phone again, even mine that I have had since Feb. There will be hundreds of games and applications I can get for free or pay a couple of bucks for. No applications are being written for any other phone by any manufacturer like this.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/holy_shit_iphone2.gif

WTF are you talking about a "Back" button?

'back' button for if you are in an app or something and go to another screen and need to go BACK to the previous. Iphone does not have that feature...You push the home button and have to start over again from the start. Safari back is browser back...fuck that...Instinct has a 'back' button to go back to a prev screen....much needed. Only people w/out mms says what you say about it..

This is not an IPhone vs. Instinct battle. Please leave. :D

lol thats funny as hell. I was totally thinking the same thing. I wouldnt call the Iphone a POS but still funny.

He defends it to justify what he originally paid...HA HA!!! I know it's not a POS, but I called it that to aggravate him is all...