Sprint Lies...

GSXRAntwon

'back' button for if you are in an app or something and go to another screen and need to go BACK to the previous. Iphone does not have that feature...You push the home button and have to start over again from the start. Safari back is browser back...fuck that...Instinct has a 'back' button to go back to a prev screen....much needed.

Only people w/out mms says what you say about it..

So hitting the Home button and then touching the application icon you want is not the same? The application starts were you last left it. browser, Chat, Google maps, ect. I really don't understand...... seems to work for me everyday.....

Um When I was with verizon for 4 years, I mms messaged 2 times I think, hell my RAZR they broke 6 months into my contract, wouldn't allow me to do it because they fried the phone updating it, all it could do was make calls. I didn't miss texting anyone. texting with 11 keys was fucking dumb. Again MMS is stupid. Texting is STUPID, call the fucking person you own a phone not a pager.....

So you are wrong again. If the phone MMSed I wouldn't use it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hitting the Home button and then touching the application icon you want is not the same?

No, it is not..It takes you to where you left off, but what if you need the screen before that.? Think IE...If I type Yahoo.com and I clicked mail..but decided I wanted to read the homepage more....first...I simply click the back arrow and it takes me BACK. I dont want to click home, then type yahoo.com again just to get back where I wanna be...got it, ghost?

Your words on texting is for someone who does not do it, so blah! Cause you dont want/need it does not mean others dont...Ghost

As for texting, you know a lot of places use it for legitimate reasons, right? For example, you can order a saved favorite order from Pizza Hut by texting a keyword of your choice to a certain number. Way faster than ordering something online or calling in an order.

My school sends out text messages for class cancellations and closings.

In addition, the network management software we have here at work sends us a text message if one of our nodes goes down for whatever reason.

Texting isn't completely useless.

No, it is not..It takes you to where you left off, but what if you need the screen before that.? Think IE...If I type Yahoo.com and I clicked mail..but decided I wanted to read the homepage more....first...I simply click the back arrow and it takes me BACK. I dont want to click home, then type yahoo.com again just to get back where I wanna be...got it, ghost?

I really must not, because in that case, you hit the "back" button in safari and it would take you to the homepage where you just came from, I do that all the time. Do you really think there is no "back button" in Safari on the iPhone? You are aware that "Safari" is the name of the browser that apple uses right?

Here Putty, let me use pictures so you can understand, I can't make it be like a Pop up book, but this is close:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/iPhoneBackANdForrwardButtons.jpg

That is obviously photo shop dont listen to him putty. lol

Dude, why are you being complicated? I realize there is a back in safari...that's the browser, BUT there is no BACK button for apps. Look here

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7659/img0113ty3.jpg

That left arrow there.....it is BACK for anyplace I am...NOT just online...Your fruit phone el lacks that, Pal!!!! So, yes...there still is no BACK button on the iPhone.

For goodness sake....Sprint does lie. It hasn't killed one iPhone yet!

For realistic purposes, I think the fruitphone is a much superior product not having owned either the instinct or the iphone. The sdk for the iphone was the smartest thing they have EVER done. The have drummed up support by people who want to make a buck, not just by those wanting to look cool.

If the instinct had windows os, it might be better than it is, but still not better than the iphone. And for $200 on the iphone......that is a killer f'n deal

Dude, why are you being complicated? I realize there is a back in safari...that's the browser, BUT there is no BACK button for apps. Look here

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7659/img0113ty3.jpg

That left arrow there.....it is BACK for anyplace I am...NOT just online...Your fruit phone el lacks that, Pal!!!! So, yes...there still is no BACK button on the iPhone.

Home button does that. Sorry chief, here's what you posted before how else am I supposed to read that?

Think IE...If I type Yahoo.com and I clicked mail..but decided I wanted to read the homepage more....first...I simply click the back arrow and it takes me BACK. I dont want to click home, then type yahoo.com again just to get back where I wanna be...got it, ghost?

Sounds like using the back button in safari to me. That's is what I would do if I was in yahoo mail and then wanted to return to the homepage. Why the hell would you hit the home button to then open safari and then type in Yahoo.com? Only a tard would do that instead of hitting " the back arrow".

If I wanted to go back to the last application I was using after I was viewing something in safari I hit The home and then the application I was viewing and it takes me to that application where I left off the last time. You never have to close safari and re open it it see that last page, hell you can have multiple pages open and they are still displayed, that is the lower right button in my pic and it has a 5 in it to note that I have 5 Safari pages open at the same time on the phone. I hit that button and I can switch to any of those pages, where I last left it, and I can hit back to see the previous page in that window.

So yes the home button is the back button.

Ben, I dont wanna discuss this anymore until you and I are face to face. My words and my pics are not working...You need to see my unit and how it works.

I understand how yours works I think you don't know how the iPhone works....

When can we meet?

I understand how yours works I think you don't know how the iPhone works....

When can we meet?

See....I do and I know what it lacks...No, I don't own it, but I have played with it extensively since its release. We need to meet asap cause I gotta win this.

Thats gross... :eek:

Simmer down

he said unit.

Stop it.!

We need to meet asap cause I gotta win this.

I work tomorrow most of the day, but other than that i am free, I get off work today at 3:30pm. What is your schedule? In the rare moment that I might be wrong I can admit that on here, will you be able to do the same?

Nope, I have stock in the company. :bangbang:

Glad you have loaned them money with a chance of a return, but that doesn't make your opinon better than the next Tom, Dick or Harry.

Antwon, My boys can swim, here are my credentials, where are your heterosexual credentials? For you to call me a "Fruit" means you better re-evaluate what you think "gay" is. You may be gay.

Ladies this is what I can provide you with, let me know, we can set up a consult and discuss fees and situation. I make cute kids. :cool:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/100_4763_800x600.jpg