cars is broke CREW

phil

so the other night during the big storm my dad borrowed my car because his was in the tranny shop. he calls me the next day and says the starter went out on the car. I told him that was impossible because it had never had a problem to start with and if he got the car to start then it wasn't the starter:doh: . so I go over to his house today where the car is, and it was actually down the street from his house. (strange I think to myself )so I open the door and the floor has water soaked through the floor:nono:. I immediately know the issue. I put the key in the ignition and it doesn't make a move. it clicks but almost to tell me its locked. I already know, hydro lock.:(. I pop the hood pull the intake and it was soaking wet. so now im going to go make a last ditch effort to drain the oil pull the plugs and hope to god it isn't toast. I have another setup in my garage but I am no where near being complete and this would set me back atleast a year from my goal. so as for now this day is officially a failure. :cry:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Addicted2Boost
I think im with 99ta.. just dont tell them that ur dad drove it thru the lake LOL.... id pull the plugs and get all the water out then call the insurance company.. just my 2 cents all they can do is say no right??