Windows mobile 6.0 Hack and tweaks??

ODoyle

I just got the Moto Q9c from verizon and im a fan,It has windows mobile 6.0. I want 6.1 for the threaded messaging feature and other various upgrades.

The point of this thread is to see how people are tweaking there windows mobile applications.Like registry editors and things of that nature,im new to smart phones and am just curious what i can do to it since its windows based

TIA

james

If you cant get 6.1, look for Extreme Text. Its a a cool threaded chat program I have on my Q (with win mobile 5)

PHM Registry Editor is a cool free reg editor.

Program called Automatic keylock (look for it on some Q sites) is a great keylock/screensaver for Q's.

Moto Q Flashlight is one of the most useful applications you can find.

Can't think of anything else for you.

I'm so sorry.

I love it..I played with some blackberrys and palm centros and i liked the Q the best. It has all the features i want and the ability to upgrade. The Q9c has alot of the bugs from the original Q worked out of it,my battery life is 2 or 3 days and its a little faster than the palm and BB in my opinion.The only thing it lacks right now is 6.1 which is supposed to be released soon for verizon customers