Stupid people.

thorne

I love it when someone makes a statement that if it was any more wrong the heavens would open up and gobble the world. I fucking hate it with a passion and ranks up there with my pet peave of hating urban legends.

So the quick version.

Co worker last week says

"X Technology is going to make online gaming better"

Me last week.

"Said technology will not make a differance because the gaming issue lies in the latency not the bandwidth"

Co Worker last week.

You don't know what your talking about.

BACKGROUND. I've ran game servers online for over 5 years including the top FPS's. My game servers were ranked in the top in the fucking world at one point for ping times.

So me: I like hard proof so I change my total bw at my house and test. Wow I still get a 10-15 ping on a local server. That proves my orginal statement with hard evidence.

I also setup a local gaming server and guesse what I ping 10.

This week

Me: He Blank I was doing some research this weekend I was curious what part of this new technology is going to make a differance.

Person: Your right I have no clue what Im talking about. (With a sarcastic as fuck attitude).

This shit pisses me off. Why are people like this? Because I'm the youngest guy half the shit I say is ignored the other half is ridculed.

Whats awesome when I go home, I'm on a daily basis called by atleast one person to get tech insight. Fuck I hate people.