Fireworks ?

SRTurbo04

Alright so since I can't go to red white an boom I'm trying to figure out when an where are there shows goin on this week an weekend that I could go to that have decent fireworks eastside an north west side shoot anywhere really

Thanks guys

Alright so since I can't go to red white an boom I'm trying to figure out when an where are there shows goin on this week an weekend that I could go to that have decent fireworks eastside an north west side shoot anywhere really

Thanks guys

Google is your friend.........................

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/events/redwhiteandboom/community_fireworks.html

I live two streets over from the Reynoldsburg fireworks, Civic Park is in my neighborhood. People are more than welcome to come over and watch them from my house. Free parking, too.

Keep in mind that there is no on street parking and you pretty much park in a field that is a madhouse trying to get out of. I would say it is worse than RWB trying to get everyone outta that neighborhood.