Vegas for the Fourth Of July!!

Linc5.0

Yes. Lived there, actually. It's gets packed. Not like New Year's, but more packed than usual. Lotta "events" and such as you'd expect. I heard they canceled Red, White & Boom this year :mad: but there's still firework shows and shit. May wanna check this out:

---------------------------------------------------

Las Vegas Motor Speedway Fireworks

When: Gates open at 5 p.m.; racing at 5:45 and fireworks at 9 July 3

Where: The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Admission: $15 general admission; $12 senior citizens, military personnel and kids ages 6-12; $9 for children ages 5 and under

More info: 702-644-4444

The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway will present its annual Fourth-of-July holiday spectacular on Thursday, July 3. The annual Night of Fire at LVMS' 3/8-mile asphalt oval will include fireworks, a thrill show and NASCAR-sanctioned stock car racing. Classes in competition on July 3 will include the Super Late Model/Late Model Combo class in a 76-lap feature, Modifieds, Legends Cars, USAC Focus Midgets, Bandoleros and Bombers.

The Bullring's concession stand features a family-friendly dollar menu, including: $1 hot dogs, $1 soda and $1 beer.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/events/fourthofjuly/

Tryst a the wynn on Thursdays are the shit!! was there for Halloween CRAZY!!! was there for my b-day back in april even crazier!! saw more celebs there for my birthday then I did when I was there for Halloween...

Free drinks at the rio on fridays from like 3-8.

Expect it to be CRAZY!! Halloween was silly dumb stupid fun! So I could only imagine what the 4th of July is like..