Stop me please...

Cordell

you could always take tips from either kid driving the riced out blue cavy, or the other kid driving the yellow one lol

anyways, am i gonna gonna have to come steal this thing while your asleep one night to keep you from going to the rice side lol i could use a new DD anyway..

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Addicted2Boost
they arent bad little cars. but id just put gas and oil in it and work on ur other car. but nothing is better then domestic rice lol.. i got a system for sale LOL

apc pipes, lambo doors, a black tiburon, withj a whote bumper, a monster wing, with a shitty exausht. green lightsn and a highly annoying system. don't forget your baggy jeans, and hello im a ricer shit, with your back words hat and your mommy on speedial.

thats how i would roll...

If you actully want to do ANYTHING with it... just shoot me PMs. I can do anything to those engines. You missed out on a bare block and prepped crank by about 5 days. I gave them both to someone to scrap... you could have had them for free. I do have a set of crank bearings for it, brand new in the box. 20 out on the mains and 30 out on the rods. Come get em and theyre yours.