Outdoor Rec Soccer? Anyone play?

hpfiend

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how this is our first time playing together it will be tough until we get used to each others playing styles. They have different divisions set up based on what level you say you are, so if we blow through it we can move up the next session. I dont think that will be the case though

practice tomorrow? i could possibly bring along some friends to get a 7v7 game going or something if we can find a field.

There is a field in gahanna at the middle school (not sure which one). Its off of stygler (sp) My friends and I always play football there.

I don't know if i'd make that, being 40 minutes away from me... I thought we were going to play at Soccer First in Dublin for the league, i'm sure i can find a field around to practice at, hopefully one more in the middle of gahanna and dublin...

I apologize I have been too busy lately to read the forum and drum up more players...

It looks like we have more than enough now for a 7 person male open team at soccer first on thursday nights...

Sam/GMG if you guys would like to be put on the roster let me know by PM'ng the following info:

A)your columbus racing name

B)full real name

C)email address

D)contact #

E)age (drivers license may be required)

F)male/female

G)location preference

H)self-subbing is acceptable YES/NO

I)How many substitutes you think would be suitable for either a 7 or 11 person team?

Unfortunately, as it sometimes turns out, confirmed private messages can be different from paid players- which I am sure anyone who has ever organized anything will agree.... Here is what I have so far I will wait on Sam/GMG's reply and then I will check if people over 30 can play in the under 30 league or vice versa and then we just need to pick some colors, team name, and collect the money and we are good to go.

Konig_twinkies

Iceman

Cobra Rabbit

Z06G

Stimmel

jfiveeight

Medium Fast

Mr. Wright

Miller

hpfiend

Allmotorcivic1

Let me know,

Andrew

PS deadline for Soccer First is July 23rd.

No word from Sam or GMG I am going to fill out the form with the list I have now early next week or this weekend and start collecting payments or directing people to soccer first to make payment... if we dont get payments in on time oh well maybe next year.

What do we want to be called ?