Outdoor Rec Soccer? Anyone play?

hpfiend

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am best at defense, stopper/sweeper right or left full back- doesn't really matter. I can also play about any other position other than goalie but don't have the endurance right now to play halfback unless everyone shows up and we can sub alot- I am still fast enough for striker but don't have the footwork anymore to school people so I just outrun them with the ball if there is enough distance between me and the goal.

But with that said- I have received no payments and I don't think soccer first has either. With this response I am not turning in dollar one until I have collected the full amount.

no- do not drop your money off jason, you will be in risk of losing your deposit. I have only received one payment with two days till deadline so far.

oh well-

lets shoot for indoor...

garrett I will refund your money immediately after the 23rd deadline passes

Thanks,

Andrew

sorry guy- it looks as if you, garrett, and myself are the only ones that really wanted to play- a few others had strong possibilities but money talks.

If anyone else would like to put this together, please go ahead, I will give you all of the information I collected. I returned garrett his money and am going to try to fill out the individual form now if its not too late.

Laters,

Andrew