Crazy night Gun pulled and more... CREW

Guest EM1 2ENVY

Guest EM1 2ENVY

well im driving down otterbien and i see my buddys are outside his house so i pull in. One is talking about going to confront some guy about something, being his friend i follow him up there (maxtown shopping center giant eagle etc) its me in my car by my self and him in his trailblazer with his brother and another friend. we get up there, and this guy comes out of work, this is when my buddy walks up to him and starts aking him qestion's or whatever, next thing you know this guy pulls a baton out and hits my buddy with it. i jump out of my car with his brother and the dude goes in his car and pulls out a gun. they start to back up i (either being really stupid, or just seeing through this guys eyes thinking he is not going to do shit.) i start charging at him. Yelling pull the trigger, pull it bitch. i get closer and closer to him, as he starts to back up!! i was going to grab at it but he had it pointed at me with his finger on the trigger. He then starts waving it in the air, i said if you dont put that gun back in your car im going to snap on you. The guy puts the gun in the car, (still has the baton.) then starts waving it in the air and at me, my buddys brother runs to the car and goes and gets a westerville cop who is 100 yards away in the lot. When this guy sees the cop he runs to his door to try to drive away, i get in front of him keep in mind im unarmed this whole time, he says if you dont move im going to split your face i stood my ground and stayed infront of his door. the cop rolls up, calls backup within 30 seconds 6 westerville cops come flying in the lot. guns drawn they lay us all on the ground handcuffs us all!! and then the long drawn out statment process begins.

it was unreal.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's why I heard cops go blazing down State St. while I was working on the car.

I'm sorry Steve, that was stupid. Either draw and fire, or just back away.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
we didnt, it was just my buddy and him (guy with the weapons) talking. when my buddy was hit with the baton that is when we ran to help him. i was there just to make sure everything was cool.

Guess i should of said. Why did you all drive down there to go confront this kid and act as backup.

If i was the guy i would of pulled the gun as well. If there are a lot of people around me waiting for me after work. I would feel as if my life was being endangered.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
Yeah man, you're lucky dude with the gun didn't shoot you, good thing he didn't.

What was he getting confronted about? Shits crazy, man

some personal business i guess i dont know the details. my buddy was real cool about it and was not there to starta problem. none of us were.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
Guess i should of said. Why did you all drive down there to go confront this kid and act as backup.

If i was the guy i would of pulled the gun as well. If there are a lot of people around me waiting for me after work. I would feel as if my life was being endangered.

dude it was me my buddy his brother and his wife. we were not there to cause a problem, NOONE went at him or ganged up on him, i ran out to protect my friend after he was ht with a baton, would you not do the same?

Details do not add up. I see your buddy going up there being the instigator and mouthing off to the kid. I dont see this as a. Hey whats up? can i ask you some questions? WACKK!!!

You all went up there to protect ur dude and back him up in the fight. Just turned out the kid had a gun and a batton.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
your right. i made this worthless post for no reason, and his newly married brother had nothing better to do then go fight a guy with his wife there. we were not even close to them when they were talking, the kid did not even know we were there.

What kind of baton was it? Who carries a baton on them anyway?

Was this the guy?

http://majorlyenglish.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/baton-bob.jpg

Sorry, I googled "baton" and this came up, lol

In all seriousness, glad you guys are ok.

I'm sorry, but the whole thing is pretty stupid. You don't even know all the details surrounding the situation (or so you say), and you entice someone to shoot you. Sorry, but I'm not getting shot for a situation that I know nothing about.

This is very true

Sounds like an awesome way to get shot over nothing. Dont get me wrong if it was my good friend that needed to approach someone about something I'd go with him but no way in hell I would approach someone holding a gun in a manner of escalating the situation. But hey if you think you did the right thing more power to ya... just look at the converse of this situation. 20 year old male with multiple GSW's sitting in St Ann's for what?

Guest EM1 2ENVY
i dont know all the details and it is serious from what i hear and he does not want it shared so its not going to be. i protected my friend. some bitch pulled a gun i stood my ground and didnt let him leave im not standing here trying to act hard. bottom line i stood up for what was right as my injured friend was not able to. i never threw a punch i just kept him from leaving the scene before the police came.