NYE pics 4 Zorro!!!

PrincessPratt

Thanks to Paskey's woman for this one....

At this point I had been awake for almost 24 hours (darn insomnia) & only had 4 glasses of wine & two jello shots. News flash....don't EVER pass out over to Robin & Whitey's house. :-)

Four glasses of wine? Are you serious? Hahaha! You had that much at the restaurant, then killed the big ass bottle you carried around all night.

:lol:

Note the bottle half empty at this point:

DSCN1051.jpg

Seriously though, thanks Robin and Whitey. We had a blast.

Edit: Forgot to add, did you forget about puking in the upstairs bathroom? Insomnia doesn't make you puke :lol:

Edited by Casper
forgot to add something

Four glasses of wine? Are you serious? Hahaha! You had that much at the restaurant, then killed the big ass bottle you carried around all night.

:lol:

Note the bottle half empty at this point:

DSCN1051.jpg

Seriously though, thanks Robin and Whitey. We had a blast.

Edit: Forgot to add, did you forget about puking in the upstairs bathroom? Insomnia doesn't make you puke :lol:

Now Ben I think U may have been a bit under the wind too. I wasn't even at the restaurant. :confused: I had to work late and then met up with people over by easton for drinks and then to the party. That big old bottle only gives 6 1/2 glasses of wine. Now don't get me wrong...they may be extremely LARGE glasses but nonetheless I did only have 4 glasses and some "sips" out of the bottle the rest of the night. I couldn't find a glass when I got there so instead of looking around I improvised. :dj:

And in the other thread started by zorro I did say I was hugging the toliet. I never said I wasn't intoxicated. That was apparent by all.

Good stuff rite there..

Well John just be glad I didn't post the "other" pics I told u I would email u yesterday. Those r the steamy ones. Just remember to give Brandon the other one. ;)

AND I ABOUT FEEL OFF MY CHAIR SEEING THAT YOU GRACED US WITH YOUR PRESENCE ON HERE!

Edited by PrincessPratt

Thanks to Paskey's woman for this one....

At this point I had been awake for almost 24 hours (darn insomnia) & only had 4 glasses of wine & two jello shots. News flash....don't EVER pass out over to Robin & Whitey's house. :-)

you get like that after that little. hell out here they call it breakfast :lol:

really you are getting an invite to a party at the pond.