fresh meat from reynoldsburg

shotgun

LMAO. Welcome man, good to see ya again.

Although had I know then you were related to Phil, I would have denied entrance to CR to you :grin2:

LOL he's still crying about not getting his senior member status to brian. Can you please give it to him soo the short little fucker can feel important. We all know he doesn't have any friends outside of cr

did the results come in? sorry to hear you and phil got teh HIV told you guys to stop buttsexn eachother

And you still lack the funneh.

Ahahah I'm currently laughed so hard au the auqua marine camaro I shit my self

No literally I'm takin a shit right now an it made me laugh an dam it was just like skaaadooosssshhhh into the bowl wooo

Ahahah I'm currently laughed so hard au the auqua marine camaro I shit my self

No literally I'm takin a shit right now an it made me laugh an dam it was just like skaaadooosssshhhh into the bowl wooo

tmi but i lol'd anyway, hope you didn't stain the dress to wong foo

i gave up trying to be funny a long time ago, you should use the same advice and stay away from the post reply button

Where was there advice? I offered none, and you only stated something you had done.

I'm not doing this again, at least in this thread.

ahhhhh my D.D. finally signed up......welcome!

LOL since I'm ur certified dd, does that mean I have access to your Camaro whenever your drunk ? If so I'll bring you a case of jagermeister or whatever you drink. You know I know how to start it by now