Welding van explodes on video

GonneVille

lol! Whoa. I wonder what the people in the car driving towards him thought. On a sidenote, I felt I was watching a grainy GTA IV vid of me, once again, holding a grenade just a hairrrrr too long.

Haha, i always drive real slow and let the cops get right behind me and hold a grenad untill the 2nd beep then throw it... cops get obliterated.

Guest Melanie
Ok so I have to ask... What the hell could have caused that? I do Mig welding (sculptural) and the only thing I can think of is that he didnt turn the gas all the way off? But I do have to say that guy is lucky as hell. Stupid but lucky.

Ok so I have to ask... What the hell could have caused that? I do Mig welding (sculptural) and the only thing I can think of is that he didnt turn the gas all the way off? But I do have to say that guy is lucky as hell. Stupid but lucky.

I think thats what they were saying, it was an acetylene explosion.

off topic - either of you play GTA4 on Live?

on topic - I was hoping for a larger explosion (with the person living...of course)

something along the lines of this

I play online occasionally since I've beaten it a couple times. My name is the same online. ImUrOBGYN

off topic - either of you play GTA4 on Live?

on topic - I was hoping for a larger explosion (with the person living...of course)

something along the lines of this

^ This video was better then all of red white & boom..