Monday evening drive

Z06G

After grabbing a bite to eat with the gf at lucky house in westerville, i get pulled out over on state street heading towards 270 for no front plate :bs: . I mean the cop followed behind me, ran my plate, ovbiously came up clean, so he flies over in the left lane approaches to go past me mugging the front end of my car, slams on his breaks and gets back behind me to pull me over. Older officer too, no warning either, thought a musclebutt pig would understand that vettes are ruined with a front plate, respect that i was just crusing through his town minding my own cause no problem :confused: .

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture1603.jpg

Yeah, that's crap. Do they really need to pull you over for a front plate alone? I mean, if you were speeding and got pulled over I could see them tacking on and extra fine for the front plate, but for that alone is BS.

I've been pulled over 3 times for no front tag alone. All 3 times it was heath harassing me. My ex gf had a z24 cavalier that didnt even come with a spot for a front tag from the factory, cop pulled us over, i asked the cop if he wanted to drill into her bumper cause there was no spots to put one he laughed and said have a good day.

If a cop wants to be a prick they can get you for just about anything. Hell 2 of my buddies just got loud exhaust violations by staties over the weekend.

I had a physics teacher in high school who built a rotating license plate thing for his vette. It would just turn 180 degrees at a time, one side was a license plate, the other was the body panel thing....pretty cool.

All you gotta do is keep the front plate under your seat and as soon as you see a cop looking to pull you over, toss it in the front window. I did it with my vette mutliple times and all they ever said was to make sure I put it in its proper location.

they pull you over at pizza hut?

ive had a plate in the front window of my beater since i got it a month or so ago, and have to drive from 3/270 to shrock rd by the skate park...they still havent said anything about it. i dont mind putting it on, since its a junk car, ive just been too lazy to do it.

hell, ive been too lazy to put my registration sticker on that i got on my birthday on 6/18

I've never been hassled for not having a plate, but if it ever became a problem I'd rock that.

I havent had mine on for a while but its in the glove box, so if I do get pulled over Ill just say I was going to put it on soon. Though when I do buy that bracket Ill keep it tucked all the time, if I get pulled over. Just slide the plate out and say I was at a car show and forgot.

I think Vettes should get a waiver for front plate. :D

Yes, i agree with you.

evan- Correct, that is pizza hut i pulled into, just being safe pulling off the main road.

All you gotta do is keep the front plate under your seat and as soon as you see a cop looking to pull you over, toss it in the front window. I did it with my vette mutliple times and all they ever said was to make sure I put it in its proper location.

Westerville got me in my 240 with the plate in the window. Told me it has to be displayed on the front of the vehicle but at least let it go with a warning I guess...