C6 Vette *bling bling*

88lx5oh

Thanks Hoblick! It's so clean I don't want to drive it.

And what's with the C5 dudes hatin' on the Z51 emblems? I guess not everyone is cool enough to have a Z06

Easy, the car looks mint!

I'm just being sarcastic. Like I said to each his own. I could have had a lot of different cars but this is the one I wanted (even with the ugly emblems). I was thinking about selling the car (baby on the way). If one of you guys buy the car, I'll take the emblems off for you.

I need to meet up with some of you vette guys before I get rid of it. Do you guys ever get together for cruises or meets locally? I missed the Roby show because I had to work.

Thanks for all the comments!

I'm just being sarcastic. Like I said to each his own. I could have had a lot of different cars but this is the one I wanted (even with the ugly emblems). I was thinking about selling the car (baby on the way). If one of you guys buy the car, I'll take the emblems off for you.

I need to meet up with some of you vette guys before I get rid of it. Do you guys ever get together for cruises or meets locally? I missed the Roby show because I had to work.

Thanks for all the comments!

I know anthony and i will cruise any sunday you want too!