gun shows and buying guns online

andyjs3589

I know that there is one on august 9th and 10th at vets memorial anyone know if this one is any good or if there is anymore soon?

Also has anyone ever bought a gun online through a dealer? what are some good sites that you would recommend?

Thanks,

Andy

they usually have em at westland mall... never been to the vets memorial one, but ill probably go.

as for online, never bought one, but i know of two sites: gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com

basically ebay for guns.

Westland ones are over for good I think...Last I heard the guy that was running them took off with cash from vendors and was on the lam....something like that. Was on the site quite some time ago....They were the best shows to me.

If you want to buy online, and want some DAMN good prices, check out Budsgunshop.com.

I just got one in today that I ordered from there. Just need to pick it up from my FFL.

Oh, and do you know who's hosting the show in August? Like Putty, the last I heard, the PRO shows were all but done-for.

If you want to buy online, and want some DAMN good prices, check out Budsgunshop.com.

I just got one in today that I ordered from there. Just need to pick it up from my FFL.

Oh, and do you know who's hosting the show in August? Like Putty, the last I heard, the PRO shows were all but done-for.

http://www.columbusgunshow.com/ C&E and Showmasters

I will have to check out budsgunshop.com

Thanks for all of your help guys

Westland ones are over for good I think...Last I heard the guy that was running them took off with cash from vendors and was on the lam....something like that. Was on the site quite some time ago....They were the best shows to me.

interesting. i was actually looking to see if they had any coming up and didnt see any... was wondering whats up.