26th Annual Arthritis Show

Crossle

July 11th and 12th at the Dublin Metro Center. 270 to 33 east, right at the first light (Frantz road), there are always signs out for it. Admission is 5 bucks.

Friday the 11th show hours are 10am to 11pm

Saturday (the day to go) show hours are noon - 11pm

It's a great show especially if you don't want to actually go to the Goodguys show. There are a ton of shows within a show, lots of clubs. It's ridiculous how many types of cars are represented, i go every year as a filler before going to Busch blvd for the Goodguys festivities.

This year they are celebrating--

60th anniversary of Porsche

80th anniversary of the Model A ford

100 years of general motors

• Confused 1

Any one have a link to this an the goodguys show.... I've never heard ofeathier shows .......

Seriously Paul? I mean, seriously?

Google goodguys since it is a national hot rod organization that travels the country. Not sure if there is one for the Arthritis show, but i have never looked.

So its like goin to the races too... trailor queens FTL

Hmm might havew to go to this

Paul....are you serious how do you miss the hot rods and things for a whole weekend straight!?!?!

Paul....are you serious how do you miss the hot rods and things for a whole weekend straight!?!?!

last two years i raced every single night didnt have time to pay attention to trilor queens and lame girls with red civics

so if this show a big turn out usually?

last two years i raced every single night didnt have time to pay attention to trilor queens and lame girls with red civics

Paul you fail at life sir!! do us all a favor and pull your lip over your head and swallow

I think there were roughly 8,000 cars last year for Goodguys, and more than a 1000 at the Arthritus show.

YES HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!At least my shit runs! And has axels....

hmm whats funyn about that is i have TWO yse TWO SRT4's that run and both ahve axels.... soo yea :gtfo:

:bs: 1 is wrecked and needs to be towed, the other has crank walk and smokes more than cheech & chong! so they may "run" but they don't move under there own power