I wrecked my srt last night :"(

SRTurbo04

for paul: didnt he hti som dear or w as thet somone else!? nd i thnik ontl 1 od dem walks awey if the odder has broken leg, is ad one of dem and knew da,m wel u cant wallk on it. keke

for everyone else: didn't he say he hit some deer or was that someone else? and i think only one of them walked away if the other had a broken leg, i had one and i know damn well you can't walk on it haha.

hahahahahahaha :funny:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bs: that's not my car in that video! mine says "SS" on the fenders not z-28! mine also has black markings where as that one didn't, crap stain

your car wasn't always in its current form, you can call bs if you want. i was there and it was on my camera. your just mad because i told you i wouldn't post it, but guess what....I DID :bangbang:

your car wasn't always in its current form, you can call bs if you want. i was there and it was on my camera. your just mad because i told you i wouldn't post it, but guess what....I DID :bangbang:

my car is an SS not a z-28 better find another video, oh yeah when ssmaifa bought his SS my car already had the black markings 35th wheels and the ls2 so I find it hard to believe that he beat me in a race before he even had a camaro

my car is an SS not a z-28 better find another video, oh yeah when ssmaifa bought his SS my car already had the black markings 35th wheels and the ls2 so I find it hard to believe that he beat me in a race before he even had a camaro

a little defensive are we :p

950 for a peon ( thanks rob ill use that one alot) btw paul, when I beat u how shitty will u feel?

10 bucks says my cars back on the road racing before yours

10 bucks says middle of augest i walk your ass....

care to bet there philly?

aj the kid went to the docs the next say had a smalll fracture not fulll broken leg i believe im sure alfy will chime in some where to see his srt

i think someone might b tryin to copy off of big sexy postn pics..... :grin2:

..... lol.... umm check the picture of the guy in the front seat of the srt....then check my sig;...... yea not fake but ill gladly show you my "fake" srt rear bumper from a dig or roll in a week or two....

Guest Addicted2Boost
..... lol.... umm check the picture of the guy in the front seat of the srt....then check my sig;...... yea not fake but ill gladly show you my "fake" srt rear bumper from a dig or roll in a week or two....

Just a joke man simmer down!!!! Geeze lighten up! Im pretty sure i can match 2 pictures and YES i did see that before u mentioned it...

oh my bad haha coudlnt tell if u were jokinh llong day at work ur fine... well im still sticking to draggin ur ass sig or roll in 2 weeks which do you prefer?

ps the guy who i bought the srt off of all hsi buddys though he coudl fix this..... eeeeek

Guest Addicted2Boost
Winning a race in a neon is like winning a event in the special olympics.. Even if u do win ur still retarded.. LOL Sorry herd that one a long time ago just had to say it cn how all u do is call ppl out... I know im new here but geeze man u cant call everyone out and think u have a chance in every race.....